(Closed) Is anyone wearing Oleg Cassini for David’s Bridal style CT318?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

not me but that is VERY pretty

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am wearing CT318!  My wedding is on May 29th.  I fell in love at first site with the dress and had to go to a few different David’s bridals in Dallas to find it.  Have you figured out your bustle yet?  I have to get mine taken care of on Saturday AM and I’m just not sure what to do with it.

I only needed to have the staps taken in a bit and the side taken out about 1/2 inch on each side. It fit like a glove, for the most part:)

I read some reviews that the straps made some ladies itch, i hope thats not the case. 

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I wore the dress to my wedding as well, and everyone LOVED it! Not one person who saw it didn’t say something about the dress being beautiful!

It was Ivory and a small size. If you are looking to wear it to your wedding, my dress is available!

Post # 8
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Does anyone have pics of this dress? It’s been discontinued but I would like to buy one if possible.

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee

Jenny,

Here is a picture of the CT318 dress.

[attachment=1363418,173269]

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee

Here is the picture of the actual dress I have 🙂

[attachment=1363437,173270]

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am wearing it June 26. The straps do scratch my shoulders. My mom is a dressmaker and she is going to line it with a soft skin color lining. If that doesn’t work I plan on taking them off! The dress looks great as a strapless, too. I went to David’s Bridal in Houston and they have several on the rack… marked down to 399.00. What size do you need? You could probably call David’s on San Felipe in Houston, TX and see if they have your size. I saw a couple 4s and a 12… not sure what else they had. I bought mine in January.

The topic ‘Is anyone wearing Oleg Cassini for David’s Bridal style CT318?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors