Is my HCG level high? 102k at 6w4d

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 16
1254 posts
Bumble bee

mllouis03 :  I had twins last year, fraternal twins also run in my family. I have no idea what my HCG levels were though as I’m in the UK, and they don’t do that. I did however have THE WORST morning sickness (all day haha ..) from 6-25 weeks, so my hormone levels might have indeed been pretty sky high.

Post # 18
1254 posts
Bumble bee

mllouis03 :  unfortunately not, but y’know, everyone is different. I was throwing up probably 2-4 times a day until 25 weeks – tried many, many remedies. I went on meds from my doctor for it at 9 weeks, and it maybe took the edge off a little, but it certainly didn’t ‘work wonders’. I hope yours clears up at the magic 12 week mark like many. I was unlucky. 

Post # 20
1254 posts
Bumble bee

mllouis03 :  my sister had bad morning sickness til around 20 weeks, and I remember when she told me that I just felt like crying because I didn’t know how I’d cope. But you do. It doesn’t stop being awful, but you definitely get used to it and learn to live with it. I really tried to not have any sort of count down to when it might end – 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 20 weeks? Because that just made it harder. I just tried to tell myself to navigate each day and that any day it night just clear up. 

Post # 22
247 posts
Helper bee

mllouis03 :  keep us updated on how the scan goes! 

Post # 24
Hostess
8547 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

mllouis03 :  Yay! Congrats. I am so glad your baby is healthy. I hope your morning sickness eases soon. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors