(Closed) Is there a name for this style/format?

posted 5 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hm it’s aaalmost like an infograph. Try typing in “infographic wedding invitation” or duotone infograph wedding invitation.

Post # 5
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’ve seen those a lot when I have been looking up “rustic” maybe some of them get tagged as such?

Post # 6
1340 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I think they’re more graphic, than infographic. Infographic gives a lot more background and detail about the couple.

There’s a designer on Etsy, named WideEyesDesign that specializes in these kinds of invites. You might be able to use it as a jumping off point.


This blog has a bunch of infographic invites from different designers in case you decide to go that way too.

Tuesday Top 10 – Awesome Infographic Wedding Invitations



The topic ‘Is there a name for this style/format?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors