(Closed) Is there a term for…

posted 9 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
4693 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

According to urbandictionary.com it is called “drunkbooking” lol! I also wouldn’t be surprised to see some failbooking while posting statuses drunk.

Post # 4
1115 posts
Bumble bee

Lol I was actually going to say “drunkbooking.” It’s the only one I’ve ever heard. 

Post # 8
9478 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hahaha.  I never heard any of these.

The topic ‘Is there a term for…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors