(Closed) Is there any 2013-2014 Long Island brides anywhere?

posted 8 years ago in Long Island, New York
Post # 108
1589 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
@Laurica:  Look up Lisa Marie in Rocky point. I booked a package listed on her site.

Post # 109
3080 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@Laurica:  we are paying $6000 for 2 photographers & 1 videographer. 

So I think that’s pretty normal. 

Post # 110
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Thank you for your responses about the photographers ladies!

Post # 111
241 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Jenncoco:  ahh you are prob married by now congrats!!! Im going to look there sunday to book for aug 2014

Post # 112
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@oangeo:  It was absolutely beautiful there.  Everything went perfect.  The place was beautiful and the staff was amazing.

Post # 113
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hi everyone!

My name is Melissa. My fiance and I will be getting married at Sparkling Pointe Winery in Southold, NY. I am super excited, but also obviously nervous about the price! Everything is so expensive! It seems as if most of you are getting married at catering halls, but does anyone have references for tents? It’s quickly becoming the most expensive part of my wedding!

And for those of you asking about photographers. I got a quote for 3K from North Island Photography. It includes 2 photographers for 10 hours plus digital proofs. This was the least expensive I could find that still fit the esthetic I want.

-Melissa

Post # 114
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@melissavio:  not sure if you booked your photographer but I used Jose Pang.  His work is stunning and the price is great

Post # 115
2278 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m a little late to the Long Island Bride party, heh. I’m getting married in October 2013. We have all of our vendors, and our reception is going to be at the Crest Hollow 🙂

Post # 117
23 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Mimoza:  I actually booked a place in East Meadow; I was interested in them because they offer packages, so I researched them online and looked through all their photos then I found out they were voted Best of LI in DJ and Videography! Anyway, I went to meet with them and really felt comfortable; My packages include a ton of stuff, I even booked a photobooth with them!! The whole package with photography, videography, DJ, and photobooth was about $5,000! Honestly, if any Long Island brides are looking for a great vendor, I would highly reccommend them! 

Post # 118
23 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@wearethenormal:   I know this is a late response, but have you looked at the Fox Hollow. My April 2014 wedding is there and it is beautiful!! I would definitely look there if you haven’t booked yet. 🙂 

Post # 119
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Has anybody of you ladies met with a make up artist/ hairstylist … or have you booked one in the Long Island area ??? thanks

Post # 120
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@Mimoza:  I booked my venue Crest Hollow Country Club. My wedding is a few short months away.

Post # 120
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
Victravi:  My makeup artist her name is Katie Nova shes great, look her up on facebook.

The topic ‘Is there any 2013-2014 Long Island brides anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors