(Closed) Is there enough time to book and plan a Christmas 2013 wedding?

posted 5 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
1578 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

I think that’s plenty of time.. I booked everything 9 months or less before my wedding this coming June. 🙂

Post # 4
1938 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I think that it should be enough time! I am not sure, being as I don’t know when the most popular times for weddings are were you are from but here it would hard to plan a spring/summer wedding, winter is the off season. Good luck!

Post # 5
9490 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Here winter is considered the off-season so I don’t see why you would have any problem booking something in February– which is 10 months out.  Sounds like plenty of time to me.  Mine is in September and I still was sending in deposits in November (10 months out) and some I haven’t even done yet.  I’m sure some of it depends on your area, but there are plenty of caterers, DJs, etc around here so that 10 months is plenty of time.  The only thing I’d really be concerned with was the venue or photographer (if you have your heart set on a specific one)

Post # 6
1076 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I would talk to your venues and see if they can hold the date for you or at least call you if others show interest before Feb. Also have some backup plans just in case. 

Post # 7
2179 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Yes.  I planned my November wedding in 5 months.  Call venues now so you can confirm availability, since you’ll be competing with holiday parties as well.

The topic ‘Is there enough time to book and plan a Christmas 2013 wedding?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors