- 7 years ago
- Wedding: November 1999
My Dirty Delete is getting married in February. Her and her Fiance are inviting 58 people. The wedding will be 11:00am and the venue is about 30 min away. They decided to do soup and sandwiches. They would like some feedback/suggestions.
- Chicken Noodle
- Bean/Vegatable with Sausage
- Deli Meat (Turkey,Ham,Bolonga, Roast Beef)
- Cheese ( Cheddar, American, Pepper Jack)
- Bread (White,Wheat and Multi Grain)
- Trimmings ( Onions, Tomatoes, Mustard, Honey Mustard, Pickles)
- Muffins (2 kinds) Any ideas? No nuts
- Cookies (Oatmeal, Choc Chip, Choc Drop)
- Corn Bread
- Soda ( Four types, two diet)
They are also planning on having some chips and dip. Future Sister-In-Law is hiring three of his coworkers to handle food, set up and clean up. There is not going to be a rehersal dinner.