(Closed) Is this A LOT for hair & makeup?

posted 8 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

For being in SB for hair and make-up it would be like 160 for each…which I think makes sense. I paid over 100 just for hair when I was a Bridesmaid or Best Man and the wedding was in Wisconsin.

Post # 4
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Compare to the quote you’ve gotten, I think it’s a good price. I’ve been getting quoted for around 1k for just me – trial and the day off.

Post # 5
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’m getting married in FL, and it’s going to cost $175 for my hair and makeup (on location), so it sounds like you’re getting a good deal.  It sounds like a lot of money, but that’s a lot of people that need to get made up the day of your wedding. 

Post # 7
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

For 10 people, I think you’re getting a great deal.   I looked at quotes today and saw hair and makeup at $250 a person (which I think is pretty standard).  

Post # 8
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

It sounds correct.  I paid exactly that amount for hair and makeup

Post # 9
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

It sounds a lot for what all you’re lumping in there, but I got quoted up to $500 to get just MY hair and makeup done in Napa, so considering your location – Santa Barbara, I’d say for all those services you’re looking pretty good!

Post # 11
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Wow. So glad I live in a tiny town. I’m paying $45 to get my hair done. I haven’t looked into makeup artists in my area though.

The topic ‘Is this A LOT for hair & makeup?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors