Post # 1
Below is our rehearsal dinner menu. Does this seem like enough food?
- Featured Biscuit with Virginia ham: Handmade sweet potato biscuit with Virginia country ham, orange ginger butter
- Artisan Cheese Platter: Chef’s selection of Cow, Sheep and Goat Milk Cheeses, Fresh Grapes, Berries & Toasted Nuts
Entrees (choice of one):
- Tuscan Chicken Breast, served with olives, artichoke hearts, herbs, roasted garlic, grilled parmesan polenta
- Grilled Salmon, served over a bed of corn, lima bean and new potato succotash
- Cookie Platter: Whole wheat chocolate chunk cookie, walnut chocolate chunk cookie, Swedish oatmeal cranberry cookie, pecan-butterscotch scone, cinnamon-raisin scones
Post # 3
It definitely sounds like enough food and sounds delicious!!
Post # 4
Maybe some fresh fruit as a desert alternative for those who are trying to eat a little lighter the day before your wedding.
Post # 5
@julies1949: Good point. I was debating between a fruit or a cheese platter. I’m sure they could do a mix of the two.
Post # 6
Do you have any vegetarians you need to have an option for?
Post # 7
@futuremrskline: Nope not in this group.. and out of 200 guests at the wedding, only ONE is a vegetarian. We’re making her a special dish for the wedding, but not something I needed to look at for the rehearsal dinner.