2131 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2016

I like it…ALOT!

Post # 6
    6256 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: March 2014

I think it looks pretty great. If it meshes well with your vision for the wedding, go for it! I am a JA bride and the craftsmanship is pretty great.

Post # 7
    705 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I love this!! It is so different, and beautiful!!! Congrats!!

Post # 8
    2840 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I don’t know what your vision is.  I missed your last post.  The one sleeve thing is throwing me off… but I am very symetrical person.  If you love the dress, then you should get it!  Only get a dress you love!

Post # 9
    26 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2013

so unique!!  love it!

Post # 11
    649 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

I absolutely love this dress on you!  Amazing! 

Post # 12
    1257 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I don’t understand the one sleeve and it looks very odd with a veil. It is not my style but like the other PPs, if it fits within your vision than go for it.

Post # 13
    3763 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

That is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I think you’ve found it 🙂

Post # 14
    28 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2014

@MrsAgainstTheGrain:  oh my goodness… it looks stunning, your waist is tiny!

This is my dress too!

I’m literally a day away from putting down the deposit and always feel like a million dollars when I try it on but question myself when I see the stock photo so this has helped enormously. I didn’t have my own photos as the sample was 2 sizes too small so there was no point taking photos really!

I was getting a bit concerned that I hadn’t seen any other Bees with this dress, like I was the only person in the whole world considering this dress and therefore must be crazy! Smile

And I do understand the other Bees comments about the sleeve… I think I’m going to get mine shortened a little.

Post # 15
    8424 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

Wow that’s beautiful! It really flatters you! 

Post # 16
    2305 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2016

I like it a lot! You look great in it! 

Although personally I think I’d like the sleeve better if it was just a bit shorter. All that pretty detail gets lost with that longer one. I would only cut it a bit, but other then that I love it! 

The topic ‘Is this my dress – Justin Alexander 8651 – Spring 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors