(Closed) is this pnina tornai classy or trashy

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll:
    blingtastic! : (30 votes)
    8 %
    trashy : (142 votes)
    39 %
    risque but if it works for u GO FOR IT : (98 votes)
    27 %
    eh (cough) : (39 votes)
    11 %
    (like mama taught me) i dont have nothing nice to say so i wont say anything : (52 votes)
    14 %
  • Post # 48
    1416 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

Personally, I don’t think it’s risque (in fact it doesn’t look like it’d show much cleavage at all), just trashy. There’s a difference. I know Pnina dresses are insanely expensive, but they look super cheap like bad prom dresses or child dress-up to me. They look like what somebody on the Jersey Shore would buy…and I’m FROM Jersey and think that’s a bad thing, LOL. But then again you’d think my style is incredibly plain and boring and blah, so to each their own, and if you’re happy in it, then go for it! It’s just not something I can imagine showing to my children some day.

Post # 50
    1416 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
    @babypearls:  Haha in that case it’s perfect 🙂

Post # 51
    3600 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 1992

Pnina makes dresses suitable for prostitots. Just say no.

Post # 52
    838 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I am definitely not a fan of the sheer style, and the low cut, boob peep-hole dresses. They are just far too revealing for me. And there is a particular one on SYTTD all the time that looks grey and dirty that I just don’t understand. That being said, Pnina DOES have some more conservative dresses and some of them are pretty, but your stereotypical Pnina is just yuck.

Post # 53
    240 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @babypearls:  Good call on the modesty panels and the bolero for the ceremony.  No one wants your fiance to faint due to the amount of skin shown!!  Laughing

Post # 55
    1151 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    @babypearls:  Dress posted in response no. 29 is gorgeous! 

Post # 56
    373 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I’m not a fan.  Sorry :/

Post # 57
    153 posts
    Blushing bee

Honestly I don’t think it matters as long as you are happy. That dress is fine, so what about the sheerness. It’s YOUR DAY, not your grandmas. That having been said, I don’t think it does wonders for that lovely body of yours. The dropiped waist is kinda awkward?

Post # 58
    259 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
    @Blush.Champagne:  +10000

sheer/see through= trashy

lined= princess perfection

Post # 59
    2092 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

If I had the money (and a modesty panel for the bodice) I would totally wear that dress. Who cares what family and friends think? Honestly, if you’re comfortable and it fits your personality and vision, GO FOR IT 😀

The topic ‘is this pnina tornai classy or trashy’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors