2313 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

Yes!

Post # 5
    4137 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

are you having a dw? if not, you could make that for a lot less than $250.

Post # 6
    3166 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

totally, it’s fantastic!

Post # 7
    1205 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

I think the current decor is lovely, but if you can afford to stretch your budget…the bamboo arbor is more romantic and has a “wow” factor that the plants do not.  It is gorgeous!

Post # 8
    609 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I love the arbor! It just looks gorgeous! I looked at a lot of beach wedding decorations & every one I had the option on choosing I always liked the ones with the arbors the best.

Post # 9
    163 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

🙂 YES! I know what you mean, but I think that an extra $250 is worth it as that bamboo arbor is amazing and super romantic! I would definitely fit that in

Post # 10
    3148 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I’m really picky about this stuff (add-ons that cost hundreds of dollars), but as soon as I saw this… I voted YES!!!  Your ceremony is so important and you’ll be watching it on video and looking at pictures forever.  I think this is something I would cut something else out to have. 

My venue wants to charge $500 for candles in the atrium of the venue… would love them, but no thanks : )  Yours is definately worth the $$$

Btw, my favorite part of the arbor is the draping white fabric blowing in the wind.

Post # 12
    6351 posts
    Bee Keeper

I’d love to say it’s not but it totally is.

Post # 13
    1820 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

We had a very similar “arch” and it is by far the best part of my ceremony pictures.  I think that made the cost (although we made ours and it was less than $250) really worth it.

Post # 16
    4137 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

@franks.katie:ok if you’re driving, you can totally bring your own bamboo poles and diy this. look up how to make a chuppah – it has a very similar structure.

The topic ‘Is this worth the extra $250??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors