(Closed) It is 1:30 in the morning…

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
14495 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am here, watching Downtown Abbey on my phone while I am supposed to be making a marketing plan, but I am blocked so here I am.

Post # 4
2589 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I fell asleep too early, woke up at midnight, and am now wide awake, sitting on the couch with my cats, eating BBQ chips and watching Long Island Medium.   😛

Post # 6
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

I am up and getting ready for work, it’s 2:30 am here now. Can I have some peanut butter cookies to bring with me?

Post # 7
2778 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m debating wether or not to go to the gym even though I am halfway dressed for it.  Should go soon or I’ll fall asleep and still be restless.

Post # 9
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

DUde who are u awesome people.  Downton is my shizzle. 

Post # 10
59 posts
Worker bee

Mrs. Christopher it is way to late for gym in Worcester.  Maybe arm dips at home

Post # 11
2589 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@cirk:  Im a skeptic but I still think its cool…   the ones she has appointments with, its easy enough since she knows their name beforehand to Google them, and if any relatives had died, find the obituaries, family members’ names, etc…   but the ones she does with random people she bumps in to make me wonder…

Post # 12
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

@Sparklydelitebride:  We actually have a 24 hour gym here in my city… and some people actually go there every night/early morning!

Post # 14
59 posts
Worker bee

and u have that cool pot w the bloody mary bar and market driven brunch menu

Post # 15
3174 posts
Sugar bee

It is 11:40 pm here in California and I am watching the golden girls and then going to bed

Post # 16
2066 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Im watching big brother after dark. Haha so pathetic. 

Edit: annnd it is 2:45 here : /

The topic ‘It is 1:30 in the morning…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors