(Closed) It's 3:30 on a Friday…

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@OneOfTheseDaysAlice:  Ha! My sentiments exactly! Except it’s only 12:30p here… ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee

My sentiments too right about now!

A glass of wine?  Don’t mind if I do!

Post # 7
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

My boss is out of the office today, so I was thinking “alright nice friday…”, but I’ve been stuck with the unfortunate task of downloading engineering drawings today.  Unfortunate because its taking 10 MINUTES for each drawing when it should take 1 minute or less….whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.   It was *&^&# this *&##% o’clock today at 9:00am.  ๐Ÿ™‚  Fiance is out of the country for the month, so it looks like a little wedding diy action this weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

YES!!!! I’m done with this freaking day!!!

Post # 9
2116 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m done with this WEEK!

Bring on VACATION!

Post # 10
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@OneOfTheseDaysAlice:  HAHAHA too funny my co worker was laughing too. Unfortunately I dont get off till 5:30 but its on and popping with some drinks with the Darling Husband tonite in fornt of the tv watching the Olympics. Oh wait that was last night. Well heads up its on tonight again. Happy friday!!!

Post # 13
5096 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hear hear!

Post # 15
2448 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

This was my first week at my new job and I’m doing week 1 of 4 training weeks. This week I had to sit with the other departments and learn about how they relate to my department. I literally have to sit behind someone as they type their emails and answer their phone. None of it applies in any way to my job and they admit it but it seems to be something corporate insists on. It’s exhausting trying to pretend to look interested for 8 hours.

Post # 16
2196 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Haha yes! I’m about to punch this weekend in the throat.

The topic ‘It's 3:30 on a Friday…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors