Post # 1
My Fiance and I are sitting down tonight to figure out what we still need to do-I feel like I have to be forgetting something major:
- Music List (we only have our first dance picked out)
- Finalize Day of Timeline
- Pick Rehearsal Dinner Menu
- Make Card/Candy Table signs
What am I missing?! What do you still have to do?
Post # 3
Ummmm let’s see.
-Finish premarital packet
-Make a Day of Timeline
-Make food signs/cards
-Sit down with florist and finalize selections
-Order flowers for the tables from the wholesale dealer
-Going to get highlights today
-Find a rehearsal dinner dress
-Buy wedding shoes
-Music list for the reception
-Make/get desserts/appetizers for reception (although this will have to wait for a few weeks)
-Get a shot list to my photog
Wow. Brb I gotta go freak out.
Post # 4
I’m starting to freak out that May is 5 days away. This is approaching way to fast…
We have to
- Finish buying little things: pins for the thump print tree, picture frames, etc
- Glue the sticks to the fans we had printed
- Call the baker and make final payment today (thats my last thing to pay off whoo hoo)
- Finish To-Do lists I have for everyone
- Call the 100 guests that didn’t RSVP Grrrr 🙁
Good luck to everyone!
- Oh and don’t forget to go get your marriage license!!!
Post # 5
Let’s see, let’s see. Trying not to have a panic attack….
- Buy gifts for the bridal party and the groomsmen. And parents.
- Finalize ceremony music, have/have not music list.
- WRITE VOWS.
- Ceremony programs.
- Menu cards.
- MARRIAGE LICENSE.
- Final dress fitting.
- Hair and makeup trials next week.
- Finalize honeymoon transportation.
- Final haircut.
- LIMO (argh).
- Final dance lessons.
- PAY ALL THE THINGS.
Post # 6
Im almost done…Most of these will be done the week before the wedding.
- Buy gifts for groomsmen and parents.
- Table Numbers
- Candy Table Cards
- MARRIAGE LICENSE.
- Final dress fitting.
- Day of timeline
Post # 7
Almost there! 30 days to go for us. FI wrote me a cute card this morning.
Don’t stress out and become Bridezilla yet. Take some time out for you. 🙂
- Schedule a massage for the week before 🙂
- Rehearsal Dinner invites – just need to cut and stuff and mail!
- Order 2nd round of flowers
- Escort cards
- Guest book
- Picking up dress and marriage license next Friday
- Wrap bridal party gifts
- Design thank you notes
And probably another 100 things but for now I feel calm and in control. Talk to me in two weeks.
Post # 8
I have a list of stuff to do – all of which is partially started and I think I want to hide for a little bit. I am still waiting on responses to our invitations – I so wish ppl would have responded in a timely manner
Post # 9
I agree! Especially the people that live in the same city and I know for a fact that they have received their invites. 2 weeks later… Still waiting on them!
Post # 10
Not a whole lot, God bless my amazing wedding planner who has kept me on track all along. Heck we had a timeline from the first day she started working!
Really all I need to do is finish the favors, choose music for the reception and get earrings. Blast I cannot for the life of me find earrings I like!!!!!!
Post # 11
Oh I want to play along too!
Well for starters I need MY DRESS TO ARRIVE SO I CAN HAVE MY FIRST FITTING!!!
But other than that small detail:
Find something for hair once i take off the veil
get a pen for my guestbook (photobook on shutterfly)
print programs (already designed them)
finalize ceremony (officiant sent us a draft)
send evites for rehearsal dinner (venue and menu already picked)
spray paint frames for table numbers (it rained all weekend so I couldn’t do it!)
GET MARRIAGE LICENSE (going on Thursday before my final hair appointment)
decide if we’re doing favors (cake pops) or sticking with original idea of charity donation
finalize menu/guest count (meeting with coordinator tomorrow)
finalize music requests
finalize floral arrangements with florist
contact photographer to find out schedule for day of pictures (first look)
coordinate transportation for bridal party to get from hotel (for pictures) to venue
OH YEAH – TRYING NOT TO FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post # 12
- Wedding: May 2012 - El Faro Convention center, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
- Waiting for designer to call so I can finally have first dress fitting!
- Finalize menu/guest count
My little sister/MOH will be home for summer break on wednesday and she’s in charge of everything in bold. Less for me to worry about!
And lots of other details that I won’t worry about (My dad till hasn’t found a suit, I still haven’t seen my dress etc.) until after May 18 when I’m done with finals 🙂 My mom took the week before my wedding off work so she’ll also be around to put out fires if necesary.
Post # 13
Still need to:
– print all the day of stationery (already designed)
– get a couple more items for the honeymoon
– get groomsmen gifts; all others purchased
– marriage license this week
– send out the remaining final vendor payments
– remember to breathe
Post # 14
* Final dress fitting (next Tuesday)
*Hair highlighted and cut, eyebrows waxed
*Confirm my honeymoon reservations with the hotel
*Pick up our rentals the day before
*Cook all the food the day before…ugh
*Pick a first dance song, if we decide to have one
*Decorate the venue; be there when the florist and baker need to set up
*Manicure/pedicure the day before
*Day-of hair appointment
I also need to drop my pets off at my best friend’s house so they are cared for and not lonely while we’re gone. I’m gonna miss them so bad though…they’re staying with me until two days before the wedding. 🙂
Post # 15
Ok (deep breath) I still need to:
– Break in my shoes
– Give centre-piece stuff to my florist (this weekend)
– Pick up my Wedding dress (this weekend)
– Give final numbers to the venue (next week)
– Practice our first dance
– Confirm the reading with Brother-In-Law
– Confirm the seating chart / place cards with friend who’s making them
– Get haircut (next weekend)
– Make up envelopes with payments in for those who will be paid on the day
– Finish my emergency kit for the Wedding Day
– Get manicure (day before wedding)
– Pack and check all the stuff we need to bring to the venue
Ok….that’s not as bad as I was expecting!!