(Closed) It's April 5, 2014!

posted 7 years ago in April 2014
Post # 17
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

Hey April 5th Twins,

Anybody else get hit  withthe realization that we have less than 5 months!!! I’m spending my afternoons putting together our wedding favors (custom wedding bottled waters), so I wont be too stressed about it once we get into the 90 day window. I’m also looking into the small details like wedding undergarments, honeymoon lingerie, and a gift for my groom.

I’m avoiding the guest list but I guest I may as well get started invitations will go out  for us on valentines day. Let me know what you gals are up so so I don’t feel so alone 🙂

Post # 18
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@BrideofGroomzilla:  We’ve been talking to florists since we haven’t already gotten one. And I’m now started to search for maternity bridesmaid dresses because my Maid/Matron of Honor will be 7 months pregnant at my wedding!

Post # 19
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

@sah612 Wow 7months pregnant, that’s pretty noticeable LOL. One of my  coordinators just found out she is expecting a baby in July…so we’re almost in the same boat. I told her I didn’t think she’s feel like doing all the errand and “gopher” activities that we’d planned. Luckily she doesn’t need her own dress. Did you guys find something  nice for your MOH?

Another big milestone this weekend. Bridesmaids dresses are in, honeymoon is reserved ( still haven’t gottten the plane tix yet though). Wedding bands purchased. I’m expecting my invitations this week, and we’ll spend the week working on the guest list and addresses.  Only 138 days to go. 

Post # 20
400 posts
Helper bee

@BrideofGroomzilla:  Haha, yeah. She’ll be in town next weekend and we’ll go looking for dresses.

Ah, yes, honeymoon, we should work on that. We do have our wedding bands purchased, and the invitations are designed but not printed yet.

Post # 20
70 posts
Worker bee

I’m April 5th too!!! We have 30 days girls!!!! Starting to freak a little bit!! How is yalls planning going?  Are yall finished and sitting back relaxing just waiting on the day??

The topic ‘It's April 5, 2014!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors