3174 posts
Sugar bee

I’ll be in San Diego with my family and FI 

Post # 4
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

No plans yet.  Didn’t believe the crazy people any of the other times they have said the world is ending!

Post # 5
1044 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I laugh about it now but I’ll probably be freaked out the night before…

Post # 6
9631 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2019

That day I will be having a lunch with work colleagues to celebrate 3 birthdays around that time, staying over at FI’s, then on the 22nd is my mum’s side of the family Christmas party 🙂

Post # 7
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

SO will probably be hunting..

Post # 8
2143 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@maplemag:  same! And I can’t help but be upset that were not engaged yet and the world may be coming to an end 😛 

Post # 10
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Remember last year when that whole “oh the rapture is going to happen!” craziness went down? A friend threw a barbeque, and we “waited” for news from other parts of the world about people disappearing and blood coming from faucets. We partied til midnight and then laughed at each other for not being good enough to rapture. 

Fiance and I are considering getting together with some friends either at our place or theirs for something similar. Hmm, barbeque for the rapture…maybe Chinese food for the end of the world? Ooo or pizza! If I were going to have a last meal, some awesome pizza and wine with chocolate dessert would definitely be it. 

Post # 12
1044 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@HisMoon:  ha! I went to six flags with my “friends” and tried to forget about the rapture! I started freaking out thinking “the world is going to end and ill be on a rollercoaster with these bitches I don’t even like” hahahha good times!

The topic ‘IT'S DECEMBER 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors