(Closed) It’s official! 3/16/13!

posted 7 years ago in March 2013
Post # 3
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@abbie017: We are 3/16 too! We are planning a wedding from a distance, so we will be signing something when I am back home in January. It still feels so far away though!

Post # 4
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@abbie017:  @ktkoala:  Hello, date twins! (Unofficially, anyway!)  The Fiance and I are hoping for 3/16/13, but it ultimately depends on venue availability, and the reception location we’d prefer doesn’t start booking until a year in advance.  So if all goes well, we should know officially by next week!  It’ll be so nice to give inquiring friends a definite date instead of just “We’re thinking March of next year, but we’re not entirely sure yet.”  Wink

Post # 5
43 posts
Newbee

We are 3/16/13 too! It is exciting to meet other brides getting married in March!

Post # 7
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I’m a 3/16/13 Bride as well!! We got engaged in January and booked the venue Feb 1st! I’m a little anxious/excited, can you tell?!! I’ve got photographer consults all next week. The groom is currently deployed and won’t be back until May 1st. So I’m hoping to do E-photos in May and then order the Save the Dates! Laughing

Post # 9
879 posts
Busy bee

Congrats!  We’re not date twins, but we’re month twins.  My fiance and I just booked our venue for 3/2/13 the other day.  It’s less than a year away now!  What is your venue like?

Post # 10
339 posts
Helper bee

@Vintage Garden Bride:  Ahh I know what that’s like! I was just able to set our date/month yesterday, and we have been engaged for almost six months! It’s been frustrating not knowing!!

We are 3/16/13 too!! Unofficially… we have to speak with the venue, and I have to double check with my grad school (we are doing it during their spring break), but otherwise it’s a go! I’m hoping the weather is as gorgeous next year as it is this year!

Post # 12
62 posts
Worker bee

Another date twin here!!!! Just got engaged a week ago and already have a venue and date πŸ™‚ Can you tell that I have been doing my pre-engagement homework? πŸ™‚

Post # 13
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

11 months to go, ladies!  πŸ™‚

Post # 14
20 posts
Newbee

I got engaged 12/30/11 and as soon as the holidays were over I started my planning.  Everyone thought I was nuts starting it that far out.  We decided on May 18th, again everyone thought I was nuts for planning that early.

Well as all things happen, we have just officially changed our date to March 16, 2013!!!!  It just dawned on me, I’m getting married in less than a year – HOLY CRAP…lol

What are you ladies doing for the length on the bm dresses?  I was originally going to go short due to the warm weather here in Va in May but now everything is changing because of it being 2 months earlier.

It looks like I am going to have to rethink the whole flower thing as well – what colors are you doing and what flowers are you thinking about?  Can’t wait to hear all about it!!

Post # 15
62 posts
Worker bee

I am doing short bm dresses, since the wedding will not be super formal. It’s going to be a little bit cold for them but the whole thing will be mostly indoors. It might very well snow on the wedding day up here in eastern Canada but I am still doing a spring theme!! Colors, as you can tell with my user name, are going to be peach, lavender and gold as an accent color but still undecided if I will swap out lavender for grey. 

Haven’t thought about flowers much yet, but maybe I will grow them indoors! Neat idea huh?

Post # 16
76 posts
Worker bee

Hey gals, I’m 3/16/13 too πŸ™‚ Can’t wait, only 311 days!!

The topic ‘It’s official! 3/16/13!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors