(Closed) It’s official! 3/16/13!

posted 8 years ago in March 2013
Post # 47
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

6 days!! This week is going to fly by ladies!

Post # 48
2656 posts
Sugar bee

Wow! There’s lots of us!!! Not long now. Getting worried because snow is forecast for this week (though it’s so rare here I’m sure it’ll be fine!).

Post # 50
2656 posts
Sugar bee

@abbie017:  Sounds like you are pretty much sorted. What are Out of Town bags?

I have to print out place settings and finish my speech, though it’s almost done πŸ™‚

Post # 51
30 posts
Newbee

Of all things . . . both my Fiance and I are sick!!  Great week to happen, right πŸ™

I need to finish making the jewelry for my bridesmaids, which I purposely left for last to do, because I enjoy making jewelry.  I need to pick up my gown tomorrow, and I just need to go over the last of the stuff with the DJ.  I think that’s it!!

Post # 53
30 posts
Newbee

@abbie017:  Thankfully feeling much better!  My mom, on the other hand, definitely got what I had, so now she better get to feeling better!!

Post # 54
135 posts
Blushing bee

Family is starting to arrive!  What a surreal experience!  Everyone is just so happy and no matter what you say they think it’s the greatest idea ever!  Very interesting being the bride, I feel like a celebrity…well at least like a local celebrity at the most, but it is quite a bit of attention and helpful hands ready to do whatever you need– I am trying to enjoy the ride b/c our 15 minutes will be up in just 1.5 more days πŸ™‚ 

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s special day in photographs on here very soon!  Congratulations you guys!  Sending lots of happiness, love, and a flawless wedding day to all!!

Post # 56
8470 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@abbie017:  Have a great wedding! Post pics!

Post # 57
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Hope all went well! Can’t wait to see recaps!

Post # 59
1653 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@abbie017:  congrats!

ant photos or advice for those whose time is getting closer? πŸ™‚

The topic ‘It’s official! 3/16/13!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors