(Closed) IUD/Sex question (TMI inside)

posted 9 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I’ve never had an IUD but I would definitely go to my ob/gyn.  Even if it’s just a bumped cervix, I’d want a professional opinion.

Post # 4
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Yeah, definitely get that checked out!  Better to be safe than sorry when it comes to that region ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

It is probably no big deal, maybe a hormone change and you’re having a period (this can happen due to stress!), or maybe it did dislodge… but still call the OBGYN. That is what they’re there for. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009 - City Hall

I’d go to the OBGYN. I have an IUD too and have never had this problem – its probably a good idea to be safe.

Post # 7
2476 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Definitely go see your gynecologist.

Post # 8
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I agree, go to your doc!

Post # 10
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

Keep us posted on what the outcome actually is.  I am thinking about getting an IUD so things like this prove useful info to know ahead of time.

The topic ‘IUD/Sex question (TMI inside)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors