(Closed) JA 8483 ~ Help with accessories

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3977 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I wouldn’t do anything much more dramatic than the single string of pearls like she has in the picture. Definitely not anything that hangs down.

I think it would be great with no necklace and some really stunning earrings.

As for a sash, maybe a simple one that flows down the back. It’s so well balanced in the front that a side sash would look like too much imo, but a color could be interesting. The detail is very close to the body and there isn’t any sparkly bling so sure, try it out!

Post # 4
1641 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

A delicate rhinestone sash would look nice. If you typically don’t wear necklaces, go with statement earrings! It’s a very pretty dress!

Post # 5
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

This dress to me screams simple elegance. I’d make any jewelry you did wear very delicate so as not to distract from the detail of the dress. I personally might not wear a sash since you already have so much going on right around the middle of the dress, but that’s just my preference. 

Post # 7
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’m wearing this dress also! The lace is so beautiful and sparkly, I didn’t want to take away from that, so I’m just wearing pearl earrings. I definitely don’t think you need to wear a necklace with it. I recall JA had an ad with this dress and they paired a yellow sash with it, so I think a simple sash would definitely work. 

The topic ‘JA 8483 ~ Help with accessories’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors