- Ms. Sloth
- 8 years ago
- Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden
I interrupt your wedding planning for a totally shallow celeb gossip poll!
Yesterday, I was going through my stack of unread trashy magazines, and TWO of them had covers about Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Jen and Brad divorced six years ago and the media is still trying to shove this feud down our throats.
So, I was just wondering. Do you still care about the supposed “feud?” Do you take one side over the other? Are you just totally over it? Or do you like or dislike Jen and Angie Jo for reasons unrelated to Brad?
Here’s what I think: I don’t think Angelina “stole” Brad from Jen. I think Brad and Jen’s marriage was failing and she was there to pick up the pieces. It was an unfortunate thing to happen, but it just happened, and if they weren’t three A-list celebrities, it would never have been a big deal.
But when it comes to which actress I prefer, I have to say neither. Or both. I don’t know.
- They are both overrated actresses. Angelina is more talented, I suppose, and takes on meatier roles, and she’s just fine, but not an amazing talent. Jennifer is totally adequate in the roles she takes on, but they’re nothing challenging. I think Jen would massacre any decent dramatic role, and watching Angelina in a romantic comedy would be torture.
- Angelina is more beautiful, but Jennifer looks healthier and generally better. She’s about five years older than Angelina but I think Angelina looks older.
- Jennifer has a sense of humor about herself and is charming and likeable in interviews. Angelina takes herself and life very seriously and always seems tense and uncomfortable in interviews. She’s not very effusive.
- They are both SO BORING on the red carpet. Black, black, black. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.
- Angelina spends a lot of time on humanitarian efforts, which I admire and applaud. If Jen is doing anything of this nature, I don’t know about it.
So there you go. I don’t dislike either one of them, but I’m not a big fan of either one. If anything, I feel bad for both of them because they’re still the subject of this manufactured love triangle after all of these years.