(Closed) jamaica 2011

posted 10 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 32
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@JAM1: see where the B I U and all that is right above where you are typing?  well keep looking at those buttons, the green one right before HTML is what you click and a window pops open where you upload pics from your computer

Post # 33
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hello brides!!

Our dream is to have a destination wedding, I plan on going to jamaica within the next five months and booking as much as I can!! Please provide any guidance or suggestion!!

Here is an idea…

My family is huge so that’s a fixed 40 person guest list + my close friends of 20 couples so I”m looking at 80-100 people.

Post # 34
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@CamHo: Congratulations! I am getting married in Negril. We are having a wedding at the local Catholic Church and then a reception at Lingah by the Sea Restaurant. My contact at the restaurant has been great. We had considered a resort reception but they were WAY more expensive and WAY less helpful in the initial planning stages. I guess one thing I would consider is a wedding planner if you’re not getting married at a resort.

There are so many awesome places to get married in Jamaica! I just love Negril, you have the beach – amazing – and the cliffs, also amazing. There are places where you can rent the whole villa, might be a nice thing with such a large group!

Good luck, I’ve been planning since May so if you have questions just email me [email protected].

The topic ‘jamaica 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors