(Closed) Mrs.Philosophy's Wedding Recap – March 26, 2011. . . . . . . (a lot of pics)

posted 11 years ago in Recaps
Post # 32
924 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Oooh this is a gorgeous wedding! I love all the hues of purple, and your cake is to die for. Not to mention, you are such a pretty bride! Congrats!

Post # 34
2396 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Those pictures are beautiful! Congrats!! 🙂 I love, love, love the deep purple.

Post # 35
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

congratulations!!! it looks like a wonderful day!! just beautiful

Post # 36
1958 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Love your groom’s cake! DH and I had a Nintendo wedding, so that’s right up my alley!

Post # 37
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Love Love Love your wedding pics!

We’re also having a peacock wedding! =)

I absolutly love your programs! How did you tie them?

What is the picture of right above them?

Post # 39
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Your cake(s) were stunning… your petal alise breathtaking… your dress fabalous.. and your bouquet was so amazing I want to eat it! I know that sounds crazy – running out of adjectives! 🙂

Post # 41
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Beautiful wedding!!! Great taste! I had my eye on the same dress and champagne flutes as you had, but will end up going with another gown that I could not seem to pull my self away from.

Post # 42
19 posts
Newbee

What a BEAUTFUL wedding! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress. And the chapange flutes are so pretty! I had been looking at a set from Things Remembered and you’re just convinced me to get them!

Post # 43
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

love your wedding, specially love the detail shots and the last one in the snowy woods 🙂 Congrats!

The topic ‘Mrs.Philosophy's Wedding Recap – March 26, 2011. . . . . . . (a lot of pics)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors