(Closed) Jan. 2011(and all winter!) brides–honeymoon?!

posted 8 years ago in January 2011
Post # 3
5388 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Yes we are going to Sandals St. Lucia Regency. It is all inclusive We are staying in the Honeymoon Grand Luxe Oceanveiw Walkout room. The only thing is only 1 flight would get us to St. Lucia by 4 pm on Jan. 2. Only a few more will get us there by 11 pm. Everything else is next day.

Post # 4
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

We’re marrying in October and going on our honeymoon in February..

Similar to you I wanted sun, blue waters, cold drink, and soft sand..We’re headed to Moora and Bora Bora, YAY Tongue out

Post # 6
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

We due to school, it doesn’t look like we’re going to be able to go on our honeymoon until I graduate in May. So we’re going to stay in a really nice hotel on our wedding night and then in May we’re going on a big trip. Hopefully a cruise, or maybe Disney World! lol

Post # 7
411 posts
Helper bee

Ditto to nurselindsey – except we’re doing a Disney Mediterranean Cruise. And yes, I realize that we could go on non-Disney cruises for half the cost, but FH proposed at Disney World, so it just kinda works.

Post # 8
63 posts
Worker bee

We are getting married in Dec and are headed to NYC for a dream NYC Christmas! We are both so excited about getting to see and do all the “NYC things” and all the christmas things too. We might have to take a trip down to the Poconos for a couple of days. We found amazing flight and hotel stay at the Roosevelt Hotel for under $1100 total (for both of us) for 1 week. Then we are planning a cruise sometime in Feb., but that is not for sure, especially with the oil spill crap.

Post # 9
144 posts
Blushing bee

We are going to Sandals Grande Ocho Rios!! It was really good priced and the resort looks amazing! I’m all about all inclusive so I don’t have to worry about the bill when I’m there and do pretty much whatever I want! SO excited!

Post # 10
5388 posts
Bee Keeper

A trip to Disney World sounds like fun. A friend of mine went there for their honeymoon and loved it. They stayed in the animal kingdom.

Post # 11
2788 posts
Sugar bee

…and adding to my favorites.

We haven’t got this figured out yet, but this will be our next big to do.

Post # 13
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I actually don’t know where we’re going (it’s a surprise – Fiance is planning it!) but I told him I wanted warm weather! My guess is we’ll either be headed to Disneyworld or somewhere in California!

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi January brides! We just booked our winter honeymoon. We are going to DisneyWorld for 4 days then hopping on a cruise. Hoping both keep us warm. We’re from Oregon..and any place warm will do for us by then!

Post # 15
618 posts
Busy bee

We are going to a new resort area in Big Cedar, right outside of Branson, Missouri. It’s not even open yet, but my parents have points in their system and booked a week there. My mom and dad offered it to FH and me, but told us that we didn’t have to take it if we didn’t want to. They weren’t going to micro-manage, BUT that it would make for a great trip because they are gifting it to us. =) I asked FH and he was like, “OH YES!!!!!”. It’s going to be great—just us, fireplace in the living room, bedroom, and balcony (yes, I know that it will be January =)). We will just sit and gaze at each other and watch movies and relax. We are so excited about it.

We may do a warmer trip somewhere closer to our 1st anniversary, but right now we’re not worried about it. =)

Post # 16
2788 posts
Sugar bee

We are going on a cruise to Central America!

The topic ‘Jan. 2011(and all winter!) brides–honeymoon?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors