(Closed) Jan 2012 color palette?

posted 7 years ago in January 2012
Post # 3
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I think that would be pretty ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m having a mix of alot of diff colors.

Post # 5
54 posts
Worker bee

@Evie19: Hmmmm…. Well to me it sounds like you’re going with pretty natural/neutral colors. I was thinking light grey but you have gold in there so I don’t know how that would work lol. Here are some pics of neutral themes…

For ours, we really don’t have certain colors we are sticking with. We are doing a whimsical, rustic, spanish/fiesta theme. LOL. It sounds weird but I saw it and fell in love ๐Ÿ™‚ So there will be jewel tones (purple and dashes of red, splashes of yellow) as well as some brighter pastels and some lighter ones as well.

These are what we are designing or tables after.

Post # 7
54 posts
Worker bee

No problem! Glad to help. I’m a research addict lol. And you’re getting married a month before me! yay!

Post # 9
1136 posts
Bumble bee

I’m doing wine, black, white and silver

Post # 11
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Evie19: Are you in a ‘wintery’ place or somewhere that doesn’t get too cold or snowy? 

Post # 13
5118 posts
Bee Keeper

@Evie19: Oh no, it’s gorgeous! I was just wondering if it’s wintery and white (I’m looking at being surrounded by 4-6 feet of snow pile up, so I want lots of deep rich colors for my winter wedding to contrast all that snow). I think yours sounds gorgeous and sweet. I was just curious ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
5118 posts
Bee Keeper

@Evie19: I think all pale is pretty, and you can always have various levels of the shade of pink or gold without even going into deep colors. I don’t think having a dark color or accent is necessary. You’d mentioned the dark green, so you could always just use it in subtle accents like ribbon for your flowers, a thin ribbon of green here or there in favors or invites, but I certainly don’t think it’s mandatory. Those inspiration boards above are very elegant.

The topic ‘Jan 2012 color palette?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors