(Closed) January 14, 2012 – SIX MONTHS!!!

posted 7 years ago in January 2012
Post # 4
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I am! Super excited, but I keep thinking of a million little things that need to be done before then!

Post # 6
41 posts
Newbee

My goal is to pick and order bridesmaid dresses, book transportation, start working on the invitations (I’m making them), and continue to work on the bridesmaids bouquets. What about you? 

Post # 8
822 posts
Busy bee

I’m getting married the 14th January as well!  I can’t believe it is now 6 months to go, we have been engaged for a year and a half!

Post # 9
2227 posts
Buzzing bee

Hello date twins!! In the next 2 weeks I’m going to be receiving my pocketfolds & buying cardstock to make my invites. I’ll also be doing a trial run for my DIY flowers: I’m going to order a box of 100 from The Flower Exchange and we’ll see how it goes!

The Fiance and I have confirmed our guestlist so we’ll also have to get all the names and titles in order so we can get printing.

Haven’t even looked at Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses… ahhh! So much to do!

Post # 11
822 posts
Busy bee

I haven’t chosen bridesmaid dresses eithor!  I keep changing my mind on what colour I want them, but think I have finally decided on red (It was between that or black).

We received our invites last week (just printed) and my mum is going to come over tomorrow and help me finish them up – put ribbon etc on and make them prettier and then we hope to have them sent out by next weekend!  No-one really does save the dates in NZ so we are going to get the invites out early instead.

Post # 12
247 posts
Helper bee

Ooh date twins, I STILL haven’t picked Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses!

The to-do list is filling up!

=)

Post # 14
622 posts
Busy bee

I’m going dress shopping tomorrow!!! for MY dress!! we were getting married nov 10th 2012 and moved it up 11 months! ahhh i have so much to do!!!!!

Post # 16
622 posts
Busy bee

@GreenEyedMoon: I went to Davids Bridal (I’m a bargain girl and even had a hard time spending 700 bucks on something i’m going to wear once) but she’s gorgeous and was on sale and i had a coupon! Laughing

The topic ‘January 14, 2012 – SIX MONTHS!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors