(Closed) January 2011 – 9 months to go!

posted 10 years ago in January 2011
Post # 17
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I’m a little excited about this. ๐Ÿ™‚ As most of you know from previous boards, I’m still waiting on my ring, trust me, it’s not by choice but the wedding planning is TOGETHER–I’m not a crazy girl planning things on my own ๐Ÿ˜‰ He did say today that even if he doesn’t get a job asap he’s going to get me a ring no later than mid June at the LATEST. It seems like forever away but I know it’ll fly by (right? please tell me it will). Anyway, the gist is, I have to wait to buy a lot of things because of the work situation. I do have quite a bit done though!

Done: Dress, photographer, ceremony and reception venues, florist, invites are designed (by a wedding bee!) and paper picked out, I have lots of decorations done but not the final decisions…I keep going back and forth between designs. Let’s see…not sure if I have anything else done. I guess it’s mainly big things. Once I get a ring we’ll get engagement pictures taken and then send out STD’s. They usually go out around 6 months, right? I found a design on magnetstreet.com that I love and want to use. I wonder how long it takes to get them in…

Where are you all going on your honeymoon??? I have NO clue where I want to go…all I know is I want a beach ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 19
567 posts
Busy bee

@kansas princess- good question! we are honeymooning in st. thomas, usvi

where are you other january brides honeymooning?

Post # 20
1560 posts
Bumble bee

@Bellini: That sounds wonderful! We won’t be going right after the wedding because of his work schedule but I have no clue where to even start looking other than beach+drinks! HA!

Post # 21
144 posts
Blushing bee

We are going to Ocho Rios, Jamaica!! I can’t wait! We decided in January b/c we realized that with the kind of winters Chicago has… we are going to want somewhere warm!!

Post # 22
198 posts
Blushing bee

@nurselindsey- We are in the same boat! I am wondering how weird it will feel to go back to school and just all of the sudden be married haha.

We are thinking about going to Disneyworld in May too!

The topic ‘January 2011 – 9 months to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors