(Closed) January 2013 Babies: Part 2!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 407
747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@stephanie63087:  Hello! I’m still on Weddingbee (but I don’t post as much as I used to). It’s great to hear about Silas! Sounds like he’s doing really well! And wow! Crawling already, huh? That’s awesome! πŸ™‚

Jennifer is doing well. She’ll be six months old on the 30th. It’s crazy how fast time has gone. She’s also doing pretty well in regards to crawling. She’s able to get into the crawling position but right now she just rocks back and forth (she still hasn’t figured out the hand motions yet). I’m not sure of her weight but I imagine she’s somewhere around 16 pounds at this point in time. I’ll know for sure on August 1st (when her next pediatrician’s appointment is). Oh, and Jenny also has two teeth. Anyone else have teething little ones?

Hope everyone else is doing well! πŸ™‚

Post # 408
1330 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hi ladies!!! 

@stephanie63087:  funny you should ask bout anyone still being on here…I have been gone from wb for awhile!! Liam turned 6 months on the 21st and I was like I wonder how the wb January mamas are doing? Lol πŸ™‚ 

Liam has his apt 4 month apt on June 5th and was 16lbs 4 oz. and 24 inches long then.  I can only imagine what he’ll weigh on Monday for his 6 month apt!! Lol he was sitting up on his on around then too. He currently has two bottom teeth and is a pro at crawling though he really would rather try to climb and stand lol I think its cuz he has been moving around all over while in his walker since about 4.5-5 months….I’m gonna be in big trouble fast cuz I can see him walking on his own well before Christmas possibly even thanksgiving lol! He has been on formula and baby food for about two-3 weeks now and I still nurse at night but I think I’m pretty much drying up slowly. I really do miss breastfeeding but formula feeding has fit better in our lifestyle so it is what it is.  

I’d love to keep more in touch with all you girls! Pm me if you wanna be fb friends or  added to my fb group where i give Liams updates πŸ™‚ miss chatting with all if you!! Take care. πŸ™‚

Post # 409
747 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MamaHusky3:  It’s great to hear from you! Sounds like Liam is doing wonderfully. It’s awesome that there are so many early crawlers in this group. I hope (and slightly dread due to baby proofing) that Jennifer will be crawling before too long as well. She’s very close! I can’t imagine having a baby close to walking already so best of luck with that if he does start soon. πŸ™‚

In regards to the breast milk/formula/baby food thing, I totally understand. I actually had a bad case of mastitis a few weeks ago and it took antibiotics and about a week and a half to fully heal. Unfortunately, my supply is less now than it was before that happened and during that time I wasn’t able to pump or nurse enough milk for Jennifer so we had to supplement with some organic formula a bit. I wasn’t too happy at first but she seems to be taking to the supplementation okay so it’s all good. I’m hoping to boost my supply up again though just because formula is so darn expensive. We’ll see if I’m able to. Aside from formula and breastmilk, we just started Jennifer on solids on Thursday and she’s doing great. We’ve only done sweet potatoes and cereal but so far, she loves it! I think she was definitely ready.

I’ll PM you as I’d love to be Facebook friends. Hope everyone else is doing well. πŸ™‚

Post # 410
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@Erika_Meep:  ahhh!!! yea i never get on anymore! i should!!! Baby keeps me busy busy! teeth… yea i dont wanna talk about it! he just got two! crazy boy! i bet your lil one is crawling by now if she was rocking πŸ™‚

View original reply
@MamaHusky3:  aww growing fast! Si likes to stand on things too! and then he falls. booger! it just kills me how fast they grow up! ugh!!!! i also switched over to formula around 5 months. when i came back to work my supply plummeted and i had a really hard time. it is so much less stressful! dont feel bad mama! 

heres one of my lil mans 6 month pics πŸ™‚ so big!

Post # 411
288 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m posting from my phone, so I’ll have to be brief.  Meredith is doing so well.  Se started crawling pretty early and just started pulling up on thingS tonight.  She has two teeth and started sitting up all by herseLF this week.  Everything about her blows me away.  Pardon any typos – my phone is ridiculous.

Post # 412
747 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@stephanie63087: Aww. He is such a cutie! And you were right. Jennifer is now crawling. She officially started at the end of August. We were very excited for this as it had been a long time coming! 

View original reply
@BabyEtobe: It’s good to hear that Meredith is doing well! 

It was nice to get an update from you ladies. Hope that your little ones continue to do well. πŸ™‚

Post # 413
1330 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Happy Birthday to all our Jan 2013 babies!!! i’m so excited for my son’s first birthday!!! what has everyone done or is planning to do for birthdays??? πŸ™‚ share pics!!! hope ya’ll are all doing well. πŸ™‚

The topic ‘January 2013 Babies: Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors