(Closed) January 2013 brides

posted 5 years ago in January 2013
Post # 3
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@sjlberry:  I feel your anxiety! I am 1/13/13. I have to keep reminding myself that its less than 3 months away because being that it’s after the new year an maybe just pure shock, I feel that it’s much further. I am so excited but honestly I’m ready for it to just be here and become a MRS. 

Post # 4
4442 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall

@Shae_Baby:  I completely agree about it seeming much farther away!  I have my first shower this weekend and cannot believe it!  When you start planning it seems like it will never happen and now I feel like a grownup thinking about Christmas, it’s just around the corner but I’m not excited because it doesn’t seem like it!  

I WANT TO BE EXCITED!

I’ll probably get super excited/scared/anxious/nervous this Saturday on the way to the shower and want to puke/die/run/hide because that’s just how much of a freak I am in social situations.  I keep having nightmares I forget the names of all my FI’s aunts.

FML…

Post # 5
546 posts
Busy bee

I will hit the 3 month mark on Friday!  I am pretty excited.  My shower is on Saturday, I think that will make things feel real.  I know its rather early but we knew once the holidays hit things would be too crazy.  And I just picked out and ordered my custom wedding band (using my grandmother’s diamonds).  I cannot wait to see that.  Oh and Pre-Cana this week and next.

I have almost everything taken care of that I can right now.  I just need to take labels off 24 more wine bottles and then spray paint them.  Haha.  Picking up envelopes tonight to start addressing them.

I am getting excited.  I think the soon to be Mr is as well.  I think until now it was all too far away for him to really get into it.

Post # 6
529 posts
Busy bee

I’m excited!!! I have 85 days to go. People are starting to work my nerves already (Bridesmaids). I’m trying to make sure everyone has their dresses, it’s annoying. I’m sending my invites out in a couple of weeks. When are you guys sending your invites out?

Post # 8
108 posts
Blushing bee

My MOH and I are addressing the invitations on Monday the 22nd. I would like to mail them by the 26th, Nov 2nd at the latest.

Post # 9
1068 posts
Bumble bee

I sent my invitations out yesterday.

I think I’m getting more terrified as it gets closer.

Post # 10
1418 posts
Bumble bee

First half of the invites went out this week (second half are still getting addressed)!!!! Definitely getting excited, getting nervous because I only have 93 days left to get my body in the shape I want it to be, and of course I’m being overly critical. Every day that goes by I’m like noooo one day less to get into wedding shape! haha. But other than working out, the majority of the planning is done so there’s not too much to worry about…girls all have had their dresses for months, just need to get their alterations, boys all have their suits, my dress comes in about a month from now, obviously all the big things have been done at this point, I just need to write my ceremony, which I’ve been putting off since I’m afraid to do it too soon for some reason, as if I couldn’t make changes later, haha!

Post # 11
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@sjlberry:  I was supposed to be a January 2013 girl, but my fiance and I just decided to postpone until probably next January or maybe even January 2015.  We just felt like everything was moving too quickly, and this way we can save a little more money and enjoy the engagement a little bit more (we just got engaged in September, so we thought about it and decided there’s no reason to rush).  The postponement is a good thing, but I am still a little down about giving up my 1/19/13 date.  Best of luck to you all as you plan and get ready for this January!

Post # 14
14 posts
Newbee

69 days and I’m just ready to get this show on the road! I’ve scheduled monthly massages (starting tomorrow) to get me through the holiday season because God knows I’ll need some stress relief as Nov/Dec fly by…

Post # 15
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@mchitt329:  Oh snap, I did forget one of my FI aunts names at my bridal shower and I was mortified. 

That didn’t help you, sorry! =) 

Post # 16
342 posts
Helper bee

Right now I am really focusing on details for the wedding that seemed silly to do a while ago.  Seeing everything start to come together is making me super excited for the big day!

The topic ‘January 2013 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors