Post # 4
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Thanks for starting the new thread πŸ™‚

Post # 5
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Thanks so much for all the amazing kind messages, girls.

The doctor finally called back. My levels dropped from 11 to 4, which I already knew because the bleeding has been quite heavy.

I was literally doubled over in pain this morning which was unusual to me because with the last MC I didn’t experience much more pain than normal AF, and AF cramps have never come close to what I felt today. I’ve been taking 800mg ibuprofen which has been a total GODSEND.

Emotionally I surprisingly feel okay. Disappointed, but not devastated. The doctor told me that now that it’s happened twice, I can make an appointment to come in and talk about why it might be happening and whether any kind of testing needs to be done or what we can maybe do next time to try and keep it from happening again.

I truly hope all of you have beautiful, happy, healthy pregnancies and I’m sure it won’t be too long before I join another baby thread. πŸ™‚

The amount of love and support has been totally overwhelming and I can’t thank all of you enough for that. <3

Post # 6
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Lyndzo:  I just wanted to respond to your comment on the last board.  The emotional stuff, I think, only gets worse.  I guess I do most of my thinking while I’m driving, because I always find myself tearing up at that time.  The other day after walking around and looking at strollers for awhile, on the way home I realized my lower back was hurting a little.  I cried because I knew that meant the baby is getting bigger.  

@prettyjen82:  The cyst on your ovary is normal.  It’s usually the corpus luteum cyst that develops after the egg is released.  They usually dissolve by 12-15 weeks.  My 12-week ultrasound detected one and nobody seemed concerned at all.  

Post # 7
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@MrsSunshine:  I just wanted to pop in and let you know how sorry I am that you are going through this. Please please talk to your doctor about yuor progesterone and if there could be any clotting issues preventing you from carrying your baby.

I am praying for you. I have been through this and Thank God a found a doctor that didnt just sweet my mc and cp under the rug as a fluke. With the help of blood thinners and progesterone supplements I am not almost 14 weeks pregnant with a healthy and active baby. 

Don’t give up or take no for an answer! You are in my prayers beautiful!

Post # 8
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MrsSunshine:  Holding back the tears as I type. I am so sorry this happened.  I’ve been thinking of you all day and you are in my prayers *Hugs*

Post # 10
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@MrsSunshine:  I’m so sorry this is happening. My heart is breaking:( I’m glad that your doctor is willing to find out what’s going on though. Praying that you have a sticky baby soon:)

Post # 11
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

So my hcg results came in and its a 73.  I had my test at 14 dpo, and my test lines keep getting darker.  The dr said that there is no reason to test again. 

I am concerned though from reading all the online stuff because a lot of ladies are MUCH higher than that at 14 dpo.  SHould I be concerned, get a second opinion? Keep POS?  please help!

Post # 12
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@mrscandyv:  I wouldn’t worry.  The doctor this morning said anything 50+ is a good number for 4 weeks. (Charts I’ve seen say it can range from 5-426 though).  Your doctor is right, no need to test again. 

When is your next test?  I bet it will be doubling πŸ™‚

Post # 13
287 posts
Helper bee

@MrsSunshine:  I’m so sorry! I’m sure you will be back here in no time πŸ™‚

Post # 14
287 posts
Helper bee

@Lyndzo:  She didn’t say anythinig about a next test and she said its not needed.  My first u/s is next thursday though 

Post # 15
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@mrscandyv:  Oh you’re fine then. U/S is so close that’s great news! πŸ™‚

Post # 16
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsSunshine:  Sorry to hear that official news, but glad that you’re feeling ok emotionally and physically better!  I hope to see you back on a baby board soon.  Hopefully the doctor will be able to figure out what is going on to give you more peace of mind.

@mrscandyv:  I wouldn’t worry, from what others have said that falls in the “normal” range and you don’t have long to wait for your ultrasound!

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors