(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 2!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 482
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@aliciapdx:  haha! It would be nice for tax reasons!

@lroetheli:  I hope your doggy is okay! Mine are like my children, so I understand 🙁

Post # 483
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

6 weeks today! Yay weekly milestones!

Post # 484
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@aliciapdx:  My face is breaking out like crazy too! UGH…I hate it!! 3 or so will pop up and I will finally get them uder control, then 3 more will pop up…It’s never ending 🙁

Post # 485
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@ScottishMrs:  The good news is that scary vivid dreams are a pregnancy symptom!  I had some doozies but they have eased up a bit.  

Post # 486
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@prettyjen82:  mine are definitely like children!  It’s pretty sad how spoiled they are!

Post # 487
1285 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@aliciapdx:  I have started using the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay made with Apple Cider Vinegar and Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion and having very good results with my skin. The mask is pretty strong, so I only leave it on for about 4-5 minutes, then rub on a drop or two of almond oil, my skin has felt smooth with minimal acne. Hope that helps!

@lroetheli:  Thanks for the info on the cramps/pains. I was expecting the cramping, but the pain when I sneeze was suprising.

I’m not too surprised about the weight, I was a very small baby and Darling Husband is Asian.

KH is expecting a baby!
Her due date is Sunday, January 27th 2013.

we predict that she will have a
Girl!
on
Friday, January 25th 2013
at
4:41 pm
weighing
2625 g ~ 5 lbs, 13 oz

Post # 488
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Kristin is expecting a baby!
Her due date is Friday, January 10th 2014.

we predict that she will have a 
Boy! 
on 
Thursday, January 16th 2014 
at 
12:08 pm 
weighing 
3325 g ~ 7 lbs, 5 oz

Post # 489
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@KH:  funny that I never noticed it until she mentioned it, now I almost always feel it when I sneeze!!

My lab results are coming in from Friday….does anyone know what Ketones in urine could be caused from?  I’ve done a few google searches, and it just appears that I’m not drinking enough water, which I already know I don’t.  That’s the only thing from my urinalysis that has me worried.  I know I should just call/email the nurse, but I thought I’d see if anyone else has had experience with this first.

Post # 490
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

@Lyndzo:  We got the same sex and weight for our babies!

@EquiBee2013:  Woo hoo for 6 weeks!

@tracylesq:  I remember my mom having a lot of them, but not until later pregnancy! I hope the scary ones settle down and I get some funny ones to share instead 🙂

It looks like we need a new thread. I’ll go make one and be back in a minute.

ETA: Here’s the new thread: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/january-2014-babies-part-3?replies=1#post-5828903.

Post # 491
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@lroetheli:  Yup that sounds like it, it just feels odd.  

@prettyjen82:  Good point, what is the tax benefit?  I might try to push this sucker out a bit early then!

@EquiBee2013:  I love the milestones!

@KH:  Thanks for the tip!  I might try to use the Clinique mask because it doesn’t have the bad stuff in it and stick w/ the Burt Bee’s face wash that does work just isn’t enough.  The 90 degree heat isn’t helping the pimples, I have been wearing a rubber headband to keep my sweaty hair off my face. 

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors