(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 3!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@ScottishMrs:  Thank you for starting a new thread!!

Post # 4
485 posts
Helper bee

@aliciapdx— You will get a tax break per child!! 

Post # 5
8888 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Good lord this baby is making me crave Mc D’s the last couple days. My appetite is finally back so I’m caving and having it.

And it’s soooooooo good LOL

Post # 6
2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@ScottishMrs:  WHAT!?!??!! OMG! Doth mine eyes deceive me? I missed it! 🙁 I’ve been away on vacation for over a week and just got back to work. I don’t have time to catch up now (I have to catch up on work first), but just had to say I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best news ever to come back to!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS LOVEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And…about frigging time! And we get to share the same board? SQUEE! *Super Smooches* Can’t wait to read all about it later!!! XOXOXOXOX

Post # 8
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Did any of you ladies have an u/s at 6 weeks and hear a heart beat?

Post # 9
869 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Lyndzo:  November mama popping in…I NEVER eat McDonald’s.  All I want now for breakfast  is the sausage mcmuffin w/egg & cheese.  If I dont have it in the morning, my day is doomed

Post # 10
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@mrscandyv:  I had my appt Friday at what I thought was 6w1d, but the baby was actually measuring 6w2d.  I know one day may not make a difference, but we were able to see and hear the heartbeat!!

Post # 11
869 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@MrsPuddingface:  you’re BACK!!!!!!!  I’ve missed seeing you on here

Post # 12
485 posts
Helper bee

@mrscandyv:  I had an U/S at 5&1/2 weeks and I got to see and hear the HB, but I went back yesterday and used the machine thats in all the rooms and only got to see the the HB and the image was horrible. Found out the machine I used last time was band new and only used for the 20 week scan and emergencys, so I was kinda bummed 🙁

Post # 13
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@mrscandyv:  I had an u/s at 6w2d and saw a hb, but didn’t hear it. My office doesn’t even attempt to hear it until after the first trimester.

Post # 15
307 posts
Helper bee

I have my first appt on Thursday morning and I will be 6wks 6dys but they said the appt is just paperwork and labs. God I hope they decide to check for a heartbeat and don’t make me wait for my sonogram appt on June 13th!!

Post # 16
287 posts
Helper bee

the reason I asked is that I have a chance to move up my u/s date by a week.  They had a cancellation for tomorrow which would put me at 6 weeks exactly.  My scheduled appointment is next week, 7 weeks exactly…what appointment would you do?

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 3!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors