(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 3!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 302
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

@aliciapdx:  I work in a jail. Doesnt sound like your setting is very professional. I can’t believe shed say things to the inmates. I’d say not to say anything until your far enough along. Or at least till after the first U/S. idk though, every situation is so different. You’ll go light duty and what not. So it’s really up to you. 

Post # 303
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

@aliciapdx:  /-: FX that everything is ok. 

Post # 305
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@lroetheli:  I figured it was ipad.  I can’t stand typing on it.

@Lyndzo:  Aw, so sorry to hear hun ((hugs))

@LEwife543:  Unprofessional is an understatement!  It’s the least professional place I have ever worked at by far, including the crap retail job I had in H.S.  I am looking or PT work currently.  I am waiting until 9 weeks when I come back from the wedding and have u/s results- 2weeksfrom now since the rates of mc after hearing a heartbeat at 9 weeks is .5% after 12 weeks it’s .2.  Thankfully the bleeding was short-lived.  I was in a panic but I think the little one was just snuggling in tight πŸ™‚

Random “is this a symptom” question:  I am not in shape, the gym membership gets taken out each month and I have not gone since November…so even doing minor tasks like going down a flight of stairs to get laundry makes me nearly out of breath suddenly.  I haven’t had asthma issues in a long time (mostly when I am sick, in the winter.)  Anyone else feel exhausted and out of breath easily?

Post # 306
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Ceremony: St Patrick\'s Basilica Reception: Southern Cross Ballroom, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle

@cowgirlace: It’s amazing how common it is! I only seem to bleed after straining and it goes away by the next morning with no trace of the bleed. I bought a stool softener yesterday and glycerin suppositories for those desperate moments :). 

@Lyndzo: Pregnancy is so scary lol! it’s definitely keeping my mind at ease knowing that our yoshi is in the right place :). So sorry for your loss hun, losing a fur baby is like losing a family member <3 xoxo

@BookaholicBee: Thank you :), Fiance loves yoshi and we thought the nickname was perfect for our little one who looks very dinosaur like atm πŸ˜›

@aliciapdx: Glad to hear you are well as well <3 πŸ™‚ 

@JewishBride: I was really happy when i heard those numbers :), it is awful πŸ™ but you are 8 weeks now and all is good! πŸ˜€ 

I buy my jeans from here!  http://www.jeanswest.com.au/maternity/bottoms.html
Comfiest jeans ever! i bought 2 pairs when i was pregnant with our Dear Daughter and i bought 3 pairs last week :P. They have the belly band attached to them and on the inside they have elastic and buttons to tighten or loosen the hip area :). Other than that i buy cheapy maternity tops from kmart, i’ve given in and started to wear my maternity clothes already lol. Second pregnancies are definitely different, i’m expanding already ><

Post # 307
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Lyndzo:  So sorry about your kitty.  I remember when it went missing and I always wondered what happened.  I wouldn’t worry about the baby, but maybe try to get your mind on other things.  Hugs.

Post # 308
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@aliciapdx:  I feel exhausted all the time, not out of breath yet.  But especially around dinner time I’m finding a need to either lay down or take a nap and I don’t want to get up until I go to bed. 

How are everyone’s symptoms going?  I keep having really weird ones but generally feel good.  My new symptom is aching everywhere in my back, no matter which way I move or lay it hurts.  I’m also losing my appetite around 5 o’clock and nothing sounds appealing and I have really dry skin regardless of the ridiculous amounts of water I’m drinking. Is anyone else experiencing hair loss? I’m noticing a lot more hair going down the drain each time I shower. 

Post # 309
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

@redhead46:  I too am exhausted but honestly am jealous of your dry skin. My face is out of control in the worst way! Nothing I do is working anymore. I also have afternoon sickness. I have yet to throw up but the nausea is terrible and let’s just say I am the opposite of constipated. :/ and yes I am losing hair which sucks for my husband because he has to keep snaking the shower drain. Haha

Post # 310
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@courtknee379:  oh don’t be jealous, the dry skin is only on my arms and legs (so I’m really itchy all the time), my face is oily like no other and my chin and back are breaking out.  So I guess I got the best of both worlds πŸ™‚ I am glad I’m not the only one with hair loss.  Everything I’m reading says your hair is supposed to get all thick and glorious during pregnancy and mine just seems to be going away.

Post # 311
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I don’t know what my symptoms are today b/c I’m exhausted from yesterday.  I had calmed down then I was upset before bed and cried for an hour.  Darling Husband has been so amazing.  I just feel so empty today. I’ll probably spend half the day in bed.

Post # 312
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Lyndzo:  Oh no, that’s just so sad. I’m so sorry.

Post # 313
3028 posts
Sugar bee

@redhead46:  Ditto on losing appetite, mine starts at around 7pm so I eat when I get home from work, which is good since I am soooo hungry.  I don’t have hair loss, but my hair is suddenly thicker and curlier…which wouldn’t be a bad thing if I had long hair but my overgrown pixie cut is starting to make me look like a Jonas Brother rather than Rachel Maddow.  I have a haircut on Wed (I pushed it back so it’s right before the wedding) and I am going to ask her to layer it a bit more and cut it shorter.  A pixie cut should not involve a straightening iron!

Other symptoms:

• naseau
  • fatigue
  • dry body skin
  • face/back/chest acne
  • combo of the ‘hea and constipaton
  • sensitive scalp
  • vivid odd dreams
  • bloat
  • trouble sleeping
  • sensitive scalp
  • sore/puffy nipples
  • 1+ cup size
  • sensitive breasts if tunsupported
  • no sex drive
  • high body heat/sweating

As a whole they are all pretty mild, sounds like a lot but nothing stops me from going to work or leaving the house.  I am still super grateful to not have bad MS…I will take the pimples and the stupid hair over that!  The worst is the fatigue and I just need to take a post-work nap this week.

Post # 314
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Lyndzo:  I am so sorry about your cat. I’ve lost a few, so I know how devastating it is.

Post # 315
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@aliciapdx:  Yes! I spent Saturday morning cleaning three bathrooms and vacuuming the entire house after my in-laws planned a last-minute visit from out of town (only time I longed for my previous one-bathroom, two-bedroom apartment since we bought our house). I had to sit for a while to recover after because my head and lungs felt like I had done a bunch of laps around the block. I also have mild, generally well-controlled asthma.

Post # 316
3028 posts
Sugar bee

@PlusOne:  Thanks for the response.  I have a Drs. appt next week and don’t want to seem like a hypochondriac or like I am making shit up.  

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 3!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors