(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 3!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 422
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@aliciapdx:   Congrats!

@Lyndzo:  Hope everything is ok. Keep us posted.

Post # 423
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Lyndzo:  @lroetheli:  @redhead46:  Thanks ladies.  Including parking it was a very un-romantic 10 minute experience in Ohio…no waiting period and all we needed was a driver’s license!  But we are hitched…the joke was made that it was a “great shotgun wedding!” 

Post # 425
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Hcg result – 70,816!

They don’t seem worried, but are doing an ultrasound tomorrow morning just in case. 

Post # 426
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Lyndzo:  DAMNNNN!!!! Maybe your the one 1 w/ twins here 😛 Glad all is well.

Post # 427
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@Lyndzo:  Phew!! Glad everything is okay :-). Are hCG levels only checked by blood tests? Everyone keeps sharing theirs and I have no clue what mine are! I guess I might find out at my doctor’s appointment?

Post # 429
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@aliciapdx:  Wondering that myself!

@keepsmiling19:  Yep, HCG is tested by blood.  I had to sit around waiting for 2 hours to get them back. Your doctor should test and then again in 2 days to make sure it’s doubling.

I know mine are high I just hope they doubled. I’m not good with math.

16 DPO -507
18 DPO – 1257
37 DPO – 70,816

Edit: Found a calculator thing online, I’m doubling every 72 hours. Which is normal once you’re past 6000. Yay 🙂

Post # 431
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@aliciapdx:  I’m a day ahead haha

Looks like I’m above average. Starting to really wonder about the twin thing. EEK!

Post # 432
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Lyndzo:  wow, awesome numbers!!  twins was my first thought too with that number. Can’t wait to find out tomorrow!!

Post # 433
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

IF it’s twins, I hope it’s a boy and a girl. Get it over and done with in 1 shot LOL

Post # 435
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@ScottishMrs:  Hope the next couple of weeks go by super fast! It’ll be so exciting to start telling people.

My grandmas and uncles know, it’d be fun to announce twins. My birthday is on June 8th, we’re doing a family BBQ on the 9th I can’t wait to share the U/S picture with everyone.

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 3!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors