(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 3!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 437
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@ScottishMrs:  Well TBH my mom blabbed. One of my uncles lives in Phillidelphia and was up here for a golf tournament and my mom said she wanted to tell him in person. We only see him like once a year so I said yes. But then I said we should tell my other uncle to be fair.

Darling Husband blabbed to his grandma at 5 weeks because of how excited he was.  I was weary but I decided that we’re so close with our families if something happened we’d have some good support.

Post # 438
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Lyndzo:  YAY above average!  As long as you only have 2

Post # 439
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@aliciapdx:  Darling Husband is laughing so hard. That’s his favourite show.

Post # 441
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@ScottishMrs:  Could be.  Lately when I’m tired I’m mis-speaking and forgetting. Pregnancy brain so early lol

Post # 442
3028 posts
Sugar bee

@Lyndzo:  When I think of multiples it’s the 1st thing I think of.  Here’s another gem for him

Post # 444
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Darling Husband is getting a good laugh. Surprised he’s not making me watch Simpsons until bed now.

I’m a bit nervous about the water drinking tomorrow.  Last time I held the 4 glasses my body went into shock. I think I’ll drink 3 and see how it goes, maybe chug the 4th when I get to the hospital.

Post # 445
4802 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsPuddingface:  Thank-you for the encouragement!  My next number went up to 52,200 🙂  My doctor was very happy with that and seemed a bit more optimistic for the outcome.  She also bumped my u/s up to next Thursday so I don’t have to wait so long to find out for sure.

Post # 446
3028 posts
Sugar bee

@Lyndzo:  I have my 1st transvaginal next Wed and am super nervous about holding 32oz of water in.  Luckily from what I have read they don’t do this after the 1st trimester- so just once.  I think I am going to chug it while I drive (25 mins) there, plus waiting room time.  I think if I drink it too soon I might legit pee on the tech…which in my googling of this procedure wasn’t that uncommmon.  Embarassed

Post # 447
3028 posts
Sugar bee

@MademoiselleL:  Oh yay!!!  Seems like next week will be a busy one on this thread.

Post # 449
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Lyndzo:  @aliciapdx:  I’ve had a total of 5 transvaginal u/s and I’ve never had to drink ton of water and hold it. In fact, they always make me give a urine sample before and empty my bladder, so I’m a little surprised you have to do this. I’ve had 1 abdominal u/s and that one I did have to drink water and hold it, so I wouldn’t worry about it. 

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 3!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors