(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 3!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 468
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@ScottishMrs:  I didn’t get to see a thing. They keep it turned away from me and only the doctor can tell me huge results. The lady wasn’t supposed to say anything lol

Honestly I hate the way they do U/S in Canada. Keeping it from the patient. I’d gladly drive to Buffalo just to have an U/S and see the baby! 

Post # 469
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Lyndzo:  2 more hours till my u/s and am so excited.  I am glad that you were able to at least know that there is s strong heart beat…

How far along are you now?

Post # 470
1285 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@ScottishMrs:  DH has only read 3 chapters and has made the comment that it doesn’t go into too many details, but tries to give tips on how to support the mom. Some of the stuff is pretty basic (like cook for her if she is feeling ill), but honestly, even the most sensitive guy needs a little help. It has started some conversations with us about how I’m feeling and make him look like a rock start supportive husband (which he is anyway). I just wish it would go into more details about how the guy may be feeling and what they are experiencing.

Post # 472
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Lyndzo:  aww I’m so glad you at least know that there is a strong heartbeat!  I’m sure that makes sitting there waiting a little easier.  Can’t wait to hear the details when you talk to the dr!!

Post # 473
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@mrscandyv:  By ovulation I am 7w3d

I keep going pee now, the water has finally kicked my butt LOL

Post # 474
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Hey January Mamas, I was waiting till I got my 1st betas back until I joined you all. The receptionist wouldn’t disclose the #’s (apparently I have to make an appointment – that’s not happening) but they’re ‘Normal’. So here I am… I hope I get to stick around!

Estimated Due Date:  January 29th

When did you find out/DPO: 14DPO

When is your first appointment:  Waiting for the midwives to call me back. Probably 14 weeks.

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get  here:  Yes; 2 cycles.

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the  way:     Miscarriage last cycle 🙁

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell  first:   I told my best friend, my sister & another friend who is a delivery room nurse.

What are you most looking forward to:  Having a bump

What are you most nervous about:  Miscarriage

Symptoms (if any):  Dull cramping, bloating, heartburn, my breasts are sore & have gone up 1 1/2 cups, ultra-sensitive nipples & I’ve been crying at EVERYTHING for the past 2 weeks!!

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36  weeks:  Coffee!!!

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have  one):

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrsrugbee

Post # 475
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@MrsRugbee:  Yay!! congrats and welcome!!

Post # 476
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MrsRugbee:  YAY!!  I’m SO happy you’ve finally joined us!!  congrats again mama!!

Post # 478
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Ahhhh sorry to be a creepo but I just love this group. I remember the excitement of the first ultrasounds! i am so exited for all of you beautiful ladies and your sweet babies! Lots of miracle babies are going to be born this winter! 

A little advice on the Doppler… If your doctor has ever mentioned anything about you having a tilted uterus, please please wait until 12 weeks to use it. I could not find the heartbeat at 9, 10, or 11 weeks and seriously sent myself into a hysterical panic every time. At my 10 week appt even my OB couldn’t hear on her Doppler So she had to send me for an ultrasound. Tilted uteruses are a b! However, after 12 weeks, your ute starts tilting forward as the baby gets bigger, making it easier to hear! Just trying to save a momma some panic and tears 🙂 xoxoxo

Post # 479
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Lyndzo:  eeeeek!!!!! YAY! 🙂

Post # 480
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Lyndzo:  are you going to have a chance to get some pictures?

Post # 481
1285 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@ScottishMrs:  We only looked at the books on Amazon. This is the only book that didn’t look like it was written for a frat guy.

@MrsRugbee:  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to see you here!

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 3!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors