(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 4

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 497
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@BookaholicBee:  almost time!  Can’t wait to hear an update!

@courtknee379:  I understand being nervous going by yourself, but everything will be fine!!  once you see/hear the heartbeat, all of your fears will be eased and you will be able to breathe a little easier.  deep breath!! good luck!!

Post # 498
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@courtknee379:  Just remember that the vast majority get good news at their ultrasound, and get to see their healthy little blob. Keep a good thought, and let us know how it goes! 

Post # 499
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Lyndzo:  It’s absolutely NOT you and it absolutely IS the economy.  I feel your pain. I’ve been unemployed for 18 months and I have two degrees and a TON of student loan debt.  I feel bad about myself every day for not having a job.  I’ve been out of college for 10 years and out of law school for 7.  I never thought that after all this time my career wouldn’t have even started, but I’ve had a string of bad luck and worse employers over the years.  At this point, I’m almost 6 months pregnant, so I’m not even looking, except for any short term contract positions.  I’m just hoping that at the beginning of the year things will have improved and I can get back to work.  The problem is, I’ll have been out for 2 years and that’s a hard obstacle to overcome, especially in the legal field.  There are just too many lawyers in this state and the employers are fortunate enough to be able to pick exactly the perfect specimen for their openings.  Try not to be hard on yourself and be positive about the things you get to experience instead of working.  You get to be pregnant and not stressed about work.  

Post # 501
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Lyndzo:  Thanks! It was definitely time.

Post # 502
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Post # 504
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Estimated Due Date:  1/4/14

When did you find out/DPO: 4/26/13

When is your first appointment:  5/7/13

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get   here:  Yes, 6 months

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the   way:  not really

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell   first:   my 6 year old neice

What are you most looking forward to:  MY BUMP!

What are you most nervous about:  Labor!

Symptoms (if any):  night time nausea, bloated, gassy :

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36  weeks:  Sangria on a bad day

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have  one): soon! 🙂

Post # 506
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Lyndzo:  Big hug to you!

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors