(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 5

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What are you craving these days?
    Chocolate : (7 votes)
    10 %
    French Fries : (19 votes)
    28 %
    Ice Cream : (8 votes)
    12 %
    Burgers : (12 votes)
    18 %
    Nothing, I'm too nauseous : (11 votes)
    16 %
    Other - explain : (10 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 152
    2651 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

@aliciapdx:  Girl! With your new pics I see why your measurements are so freaking off! Your tech can’t measure babies! She totally missed the baby’s head:

Post # 156
    2226 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

@glimmeringone:  LOL! Ceiling baby!! No kidding!!

@ScottishMrs:  @aliciapdx: Hero!!!

@Lyndzo:  That sounds awful! It’s probably a mix of MS & B6. I find the past couple of days, I haven’t been all out sick but definitely more sensitive to certain smells or movement. I usually LOVE breakfast, I spend all morning looking at my fridge, indecisive.

Post # 158
    593 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@Lyndzo:  Do you always take your vitamins on an empty stomach?  That could be an issue.  I try to always take mine after I eat breakfast.  Since you don’t, maybe you could just hold off until lunch?  Hope you’re feeling better.  

By the way, what in the world are pizza pops??

Post # 160
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

@EquiBee2013:  That’s how I was, I didn’t see a doctor (I still haven’t had any labs done) until I was 8 weeks.  I got my BFP 8dpo and it was the longest 5 weeks ever until I got to see my baby.  Good luck on Friday!

Post # 161
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

@MrsClem27:  I didn’t even get to pick my OB/GYN, it was whoever had the first appt.  They said I’ll be seeing her, a midwife, and nurses for all my prenatal care depending on what the visit is for.  Where I deliver will be a completely different team and it will be whoever is on call at the hospital at the time.

Post # 162
    485 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

@redhead46:  I know the feeling of having to wait to see baby! I had a scare at 5 wks, was rushed in for emergency us. saw baby and hb. Pretty sure I was on the really nice machine (they call it the 20 wk machine only, and for emergencys) went back a week or so later for prenatal and used the machine thats in all the rooms..Wasnt as stong as the other machine, so couldnt really see anything and dr just pointed at flicker of the hb. Didnt tell me what the hb was or anything. It ws over in seconds..Was pretty disapointed 🙁 My next us is at 12 wks, which is june 24th..This has been the longest 5 weeks of my life! Thank God for my doppler I bought, so i can hear baby whenever I want 🙂

Post # 163
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

@aliciapdx:  I’m afraid of those co-sleeper things, I roll and kick and punch in my sleep and am too scared to have the baby that close.  I think we’re going to have a Rock N Play sleeper next to our bed for the first little bit.  Then the baby is still close but not close enough for me to roll over and hit easily.

Post # 164
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

So I feel awful, I stepped on the scale and I’ve gained 6 pounds. That’s ridiculous but I can’t stop eating.  I’m very thankful to only have mild nausea but my appetite is killing me.  Anytime I am the slightest bit hungry I start to feel sick and I’m having food aversions to almost all fruits and veggies. At the beginning I was craving bananas now I can’t even imagine eating them and the only veggies I want are potatoes and corn.  I’m trying to snack healthy (string cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, plain whole wheat toast) but I find that I’m eating all the time.  I’m hoping as I move into the second trimester this will go away as the nausea goes away.  My mom said she gained half her pregnancy weight in the first trimester but I still can’t believe how quickly I’m gaining.

Post # 165
    4575 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

@MrsPuddingface:  WOOHOO!!! 10 WEEKS TODAY!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! (yes, i know i am a stalker hee hee) :)))

Post # 166
    1868 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@Lyndzo:  I have never seen those before! It is so crazy that companies like Kraft and I guess Pillsbury make different foods for the states and canada. I am pretty sure people would eat those here about as often as Hot Pockets.

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 5’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors