(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 5

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What are you craving these days?

Chocolate

French Fries

Ice Cream

Burgers

Nothing, I'm too nauseous

Other - explain

• Post # 92
    3109 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
    @KH:  so much to do! i am waiting til 12 weeks to make any real moves, but my mind is working working working on baby prep!

Post # 93
    2852 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

So happy to see so many ultrasound pics!!! Keep them coming ladies!

Post # 94
    2399 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

@Lyndzo:  

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  

So awesome to see your ultrasound pictures!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you both! xoxo

Post # 95
    791 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  eating really hasn’t been too big of a problem for me most of the time.  I do seem to get full a lot easier than I used to, but I haven’t had any major food aversions, so luckily I’ve still been able to eat what and when I want.  some things I used to want don’t sound the greatest to me, but I can still eat them and they don’t usually bother me.

Post # 96
    176 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  I’m from Liberia, west Africa. Thank you! I sure hope that I can avoid him. I don’t like his bedside manner. I was pregnant in January and I tested 3 days in a row after getting my first positive test. The tests got lighter so I knew that it wasn’t a good sign. About three days after what would have been my missed period, it ended up being a chemical pregnancy (which, in many ways, although I was sad, I’m glad that it happened then, rather than later). Anyway, I went to the dr.’s office and ended up seeing the douchebag dr who did a urine test and comes back and says “yeah, you’re not pregnant”. That’s it! No explanation, nothing. I knew that I had been pregnant because I had been charting, was in tune with my body, have regular cycles, and had a luteal phase that was 18 days long. My luteal phase is always between 12-14 days. I don’t like drs who think they are all-knowing. 

I saw the dr that I like a week later and she explained that I had had a chemical pregnancy and she was so much more supportive. 

When I got pregnant this time around, when I went in to confirm the pregnancy I ended up seeing the douchebag dr again (he works late and I went after work so I knew I’d be getting him). The only reason I wnet in was because I thought they’d do a quant beta, but they did a urine test only. He comes back in says that I’m definitely pregnant and then he asks “Is that what you wanted? Were you trying?” When I said yes, he said congratulations. I felt like punching him in the face because of his stupid questions. If he had taken the time to look at my chart like he was supposed to, he would have known that I was trying, especially since I had my prenatals prescribed by their office. His stupidity amuses me at times.

Post # 97
    176 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
    @ScottishMrs:  Nice! I’m glad your husband got to go with you!

Post # 98
    307 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
    @ScottishMrs:  Yay, beautiful little baby bean!

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  I took my 8 wk picture…redic!! My sister said I must be having twins! LOL…i’m down 10 pounds from my pre-preg weight and I hadn’t eaten anything but bananas and applesauce for 72hrs when I took this pic so I don’t know what’s going on but its getting hard to hide… Take a picture I want to see!!

8 week POP!?? Excuse my dirty mirror… ugh!

Post # 99
    4801 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Hey ladies so I went back to the hospital last night.  I really think that this time I am having a miscarriage.  The classic bright red blood with period clumps.  I’m going to my doctor today but at this point I feel like it will be to get information about how to go forward and get this over with as quickly as possible.  Please hope for us that we will get to try again soon and not have to wait too long.

I will come back and update if everything turns out fine but I think that would be a miracle.

I wish all of you a very happy and healthy 9 months and I will continue to stalk you guys when you make it to the bump love thread!

xoxo

Post # 100
    1285 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    @MademoiselleL:  ((((((GIANT HUGS))))) I’m so incredibly sorry. I’ll be praying for you and your DH during this tragic time and hoping you are able to try again very soon.

Post # 101
    307 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
    @MademoiselleL:  Prayers for you and know that we are all here whenever you need us!! Muah!

Post # 102
    791 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @MrsClem27:  your CP experience sounds so much like mine!  I knew it wasn’t a good sign either when my tests started getting lighter and the digi said not pregnant, when the day before it said pregnant.  This started on a Thurs.  On sunday, I started bleeding, so my mom called her Nurse Practitioner friend to find out if I should go to the ER.  she delicately explained that since my tests were negative at this point that I likely had a CP and lost the pregnancy, but I should call my dr first thing in the morning for a blood test.  Well my GYN at the time was booked,  but they told me to go in for the test and that I would see the Nurse Practitioner (NOT my mom’s friend).  she walked into the room and says, “you’re not pregnant, and you were never pregnant.  your HCG level is only .8 which indicates there was never a pregnancy.”  I started crying because I was more upset with her delivery than the actual news, which I was prepared for.  She then went on to tell me that all 6 of my tests were all false positives.  I was so upset at her delivery and I vowed I would never see her again.  I really liked the GYN in that office, but she no longer delivers babies, so I have a new OBGYN who I LOVE!

Post # 103
    791 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @MademoiselleL:  I’m so sorry lady!  I really hope you can come back with good news, but I understand at this point you’re fearing and preparing for the worst.  Take care of yourself and get lots of rest.  we’re all here for you if you need anything!

Post # 104
    1285 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    @ScottishMrs:  What a beautiful baby! You have had such an emotional roller coaster of a week, I hope you are able to do something special to celebrate.

View original reply
    @MrsPuddingface:  Wow you are good with the massive posting! I don’t think I would be able to keep it all straight. I’m doing OK, a bit of MS and food adversions, but I take it bite by bite with what I think I can handle (which was ice chips until 9am, then a starbucks breakfast sandwich eaten in two bites). I’m also pretty tired, but not exhausted. While I feel poopy, I consider myself lucky to have a text book pregnancy so far. How are you doing? I’m happy to hear that you are slowly letting yourself enjoy the pregnancy and bond with the baby.

Post # 105
    3751 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    @MademoiselleL:  I am so very sorry. Keeping you in my thoughts. 

Post # 106
    1966 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Estimated Due Date:  1/25 also out dd bday. Its a rough estimate we’ll know for sure next week!

When did you find out/DPO: almost 2wks ago

When is your first appointment: 

Had an appointment last Thursday,  bloodwork today, ultrasound the 14th!

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get  here:  Ugh we weren’t not trying lol

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the  way:   Dd is 4 suffered 2 miscarriages before her & 1 about a year after she was born. 

Other than DH, who did/will you tell  first:   My best friend & my little sister…. then the bee!

What are you most looking forward to: Baby kicks♥ & adding a member to our family

What are you most nervous about: another miscarriage

Symptoms (if any): Nausea, vomiting, extreme hunger since I’m always sick, exhaustion, sore boobs. 

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36  weeks:  Caffeine!!!

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have  one): Didn’t take one it was a super dark plus sign at 830 @ night

So happy I found this thread! My edd is based on a weird period in april,  so we’ll know for sure at my ultrasound next friday. ♥ 

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 5’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors