A girl : (8 votes)
    10 %
    I'm happy either way : (20 votes)
    24 %
  • Post # 77
    881 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@keepsmiling19:  I wouldn’t worry about the due date change.  Like you said, most people don’t go on their actual due date anyway, so the fact that they changed it from the date you wanted it to be could be a good thing!  πŸ™‚  I happened to look up the date for the superbowl last night because I found the cutest football outfit for a newborn and was wondering if there would be any games left for them to wear it!  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens18301474module152228019photo_1312922299football-costume-newborns&imgrefurl=http://www.squidoo.com/cute-costumes-for-babies&h=500&w=371&sz=165&tbnid=tNq9C8RqPYrxMM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=67&zoom=1&usg=__k_tQ3XUJz3A1rw2Vz_edmNTdu-Y=&docid=RjA3jmUa1qzDCM&sa=X&ei=3Tu_UZP0BJi54AOo9oH4Ag&ved=0CE0Q9QEwAA&dur=203  Apparently the Super Bowl is on Feb 2 so if I go too late we might miss it but here’s hoping!  I told Darling Husband and he had the realization we may be in the hospital room watching the game.  Haha!

Post # 79
    504 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

@MrsRugbee:  oh Sweet Brown. I love her. Lol

Post # 80
    971 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@MrsEagleEye:  I have started LOVING mangoes, which I could take or leave before pregnancy, but they are my husbands favorite fruit so I think that is kind of interesting. I also didn’t dislike potatoes in anyway but if I was going to have comfort starches I always liked pasta better…not anymore I crave potatoes also my husbands favorite starch. Clearly this baby has daddy’s taste lol 

@libanez:  This is my first pregnancy…the hardest part so far has been the worry that something will go wrong…but the worst physical symptom has to be either the food aversions (There’s some days where nothing sounds good no matter how hungry I am) or the exhaustion, which has gotten way better now but it was severe at first. 

Post # 81
    504 posts
    Busy bee

Anyone try any gender tests? I’m sitting in the waiting room at my doctors waiting on my blood draw. And ladies are all talking about it. One is the cabbage test. It’s kind of silly and a lot of work. But… I guess it’s worth trying. Lol 

http://southerngirlramblings.com/gender-prediction-tests/

Post # 82
    3110 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2018

@aliciapdx:  ha! that bottle rack is on my registry, too. we definitely have the same style!

@BookaholicBee:  I just found out today that I’m having a BOY! Time to start shopping πŸ™‚

Post # 83
    287 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

@mamadingdong:  a boy…thats awesome…wow they told you early!!!!

did all those gender prediction tests turn out right for you?

Post # 84
    3110 posts
    Sugar bee

Hey January moms- I posted on facebook earlier, but I know not everyone is on there. I got the results of my Maternit21 screening test back and it’s a…………………………..

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 85
    3110 posts
    Sugar bee

@mrscandyv:  I only did the chinese one and it said girl!

Post # 86
    971 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@mamadingdong:  Congrats on the little boy how exciting I cannot wait to find out and especially start shopping I’m so jealous =] 

Post # 88
    3110 posts
    Sugar bee

@ames12708:  THANKS! My mom has already ordered a bunch of stuff. She has been READY! Hanna Andersson pjs here I come!

Post # 89
    1844 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

@MissyKris:  That’s a good idea…I didn’t think of it that way! It just took me by surprise. Honestly…it’s a fairly arbitrary number anyway :-). Thanks for the input!

@MrsEagleEye:  Good points :-). You are a wealth of information…I love it! πŸ™‚ Honestly…it would be better if it was the 15th because that would put me during the week. The 12th is a Sunday, and I know that the chances of me not having my OB/GYN deliver are much higher. It does make trying to figure out my last day of work before maternity leave a bit more difficult. My original thoughts were to either not go back after winter break, or go back for that short week to make sure everything is in order (which, I just checked…it would be a day. And a teacher work day). But…I have time to figure that out :-). The Super Bowl outfit is so cute! That would make for a great newborn picture! I love it! We bought some onesies from our former universities. I just realized that the one I bought is newborn size…I hope our baby will be able to fit in it! I’m thinking about getting a 3m size, just in case.

Post # 90
    457 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

@keepsmiling19:  Congratulations on your first pregnancy too!  Yay!  So jealous you’re on your Summer vacation.  

@MissyKris:  I’m sorry you have been so sick.  For my most part I have been feeling okay.  Yesterday was my worst day so far.  I was in and out of the bathroom most of the morning and not the vomitting part (tmi), crazy heartburn and nausea.  Twins – Ohh boy.  That would be amazing and overwhelming all at the same time.  I have my first appointment next Monday.  This week can’t go by fast enough. πŸ™‚

@MrsEagleEye:  LOVE the football costume. 

@Lyndzo:  Congratulations on your first pregnancy!

@ames12708:  Having something go wrong is definitely one of my concerns at the moment too.  

@mamadingdong:  Congratulations on finding out it’s a boy!! 

Post # 91
    504 posts
    Busy bee

@mamadingdong:  what’s a Maternit21 screening test?

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 6’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors