(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 8 Second Trimester Here We Come!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What was your old wive's tale prediction and if you know the gender already was it right?
    Boy! : (11 votes)
    23 %
    Girl! : (9 votes)
    19 %
    Tie/Too Close To Call : (4 votes)
    8 %
    Prediction Was Correct : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Prediction Was Not Correct : (3 votes)
    6 %
    Don't Know The Gender Yet/Not Finding Out Gender : (20 votes)
    42 %
  • Post # 483
    593 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@aliciapdx:  So sorry to hear about your positive Quad Screen.  I hope that you get some more definitive answers soon.  Hugs.

Post # 484
    3028 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@tracylesq:  thanks, seems only to me this is urgent since the next appts aren’t this week.

Post # 485
    1868 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Yeah I am not looking forward to this….

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

15 lbs and 17.5 inches? What a short/fat baby!! She could have blue eyes and curly brown hair but I am hoping for green eyes like me ๐Ÿ™‚ Also only 5 more days until we find out baby’s gender!!!! yay!

Post # 486
    336 posts
    Helper bee

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

I’m sure it will be cold in january, and yes, our child is a girl. but a 10 pound baby?! HOLy CRAP! hahahah.

Post # 487
    3028 posts
    Sugar bee

We all seem to be giving birth to the same shape baby

Post # 488
    1868 posts
    Buzzing bee

@aliciapdx:  haha he is cute but I am hoping more for 7 lbs ish when the baby is born. Laughing He can get all roly poly in the months afterward.

Post # 489
    1415 posts
    Bumble bee

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there brown hair.

I seriously doubt that I’ll have a 10 pound baby but I have green eyes and Darling Husband has dark brown hair so at least that part is somewhat believable!

Post # 490
    307 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

@aliciapdx:  All the monies! LOL

@MrsEagleEye:  That hair and eye color combination sounds gorgeous though!

@SaraP2012:  I thought mine was a chunker at 14 pounds! When is your scan? Mine is Friday and i’m sooo anxious!

Post # 491
    1868 posts
    Buzzing bee

@MissyKris:  We have ours on Saturday morning!!!! Hopefully our babies cooperate!

Post # 492
    791 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

@MissyKris:  @SaraP2012:  I’m so excited for you both!  Can’t wait to find out what you’re having ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 493
    3028 posts
    Sugar bee

Update:  I have an appt w/ a genetics counselor and an level II ultra sound on Wed.  I am opting for the Maternit21 test, which means we will be finding out the sex.  I told hubs I refused to turn my head for a secon during the u/s so guess we aren’t Team Green but we are Team Science!

Post # 494
    1868 posts
    Buzzing bee

@aliciapdx:  that is a good way of looking at it!! Is there still a chance that you could be team green? I know I cant see much of anything when looking at an ultrasound lol so I am not sure I could determine the gender without someone telling me what it is. Undecided

Post # 495
    3028 posts
    Sugar bee

@SaraP2012:  At this point I am indifferent about it.  I guess there’s a chance we might not get the “right” angle since I am 18w4d to see for myself.  At this point I feel like might as well find out rather than focus on avoiding it.

Post # 496
    1285 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@As_You_Wish:  Holy crap, that is the exact same ‘reading’ as mine! It will be a odd to have a baby with green eyes as everyone on my side has blue eyes and Darling Husband is 100% Asian with brown/black eyes.

@aliciapdx:  I love the ‘team science’ approach. How soon will you get the test back?

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 8 Second Trimester Here We Come!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors