(Closed) January 2014 Babies!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

So Glad to see this thread started!! I’m a little nervous to join, but here it go’s!!!

Roll Call!

Estimated Due Date:  Jan 2, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 22nd/9DPO

When is your first appointment: May 13th

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: YES, We got our BFP on the 3rd cycle!!

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: Not really, Found out beginning of 3rd cycle that uterus is tilted, so BD doggy (sorry TMI) and layed on stomach after!!     

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: My mom and close family.

What are you most looking forward to: Everything about being pregnant and being a mom

What are you most nervous about: miscarriage πŸ™

Symptoms (if any): cramping and pressure, sore boobs,bloating, heartburn. 

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: Wine!!!!!

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have one):

Post # 5
3135 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

So glad someone started this! I’m excited to get to know you girls!

Estimated Due Date: January 1st, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 23rd/16DPO

When is your first appointment: I went in on 4/25 since I am high risk. 

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: This is a surprise baby!

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: no! Wasn’t trying!     

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: I tested at 5:30a before the gym. I went anyway and was in a daze. I blurted it out to one of my friends there. Turns out she is 6w!

What are you most looking forward to: Everything! Maybe being a bit more secure that it will stick. 

What are you most nervous about: Not making it to 12 weeks. 

Symptoms (if any): Tired, some pulling in lower abdomen. 

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: sushi, wine & beer. 

it keeps posting up top!

Post # 6
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Congrats ladies! I am hoping and praying that I get to join you soon.

Post # 7
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Yay! I’m so excited to join the January boards! Congrats to all you ladies with bfp’s!

Estimated Due Date: January 1st, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: 9dpo…but wasn’t convinced till 11dpo!

When is your first appointment: May 30th! They weren’t going to see me till late June, but since we’re leaving for New Mexico (June 1) for the summer they agreed to see me early! I’m counting down the days!

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Yes, we were technically on our first cycle of ttc, but ntnp since our son was born in late July.

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: Not this time around since we went right to clomid. Saved us a lot of disappointment and heartbreak!

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: I’ve only told my dad b/c I knew he would be supportive if anything happened. I’ll tell my mother after my first appt.

What are you most looking forward to: Getting to week 12! Just being pregnant again and feeling the baby move. Having another little baby in our house and seeing Myles as a big brother!

What are you most nervous about: Miscarriage. With my last pregnancy I was focused on just getting pregnant and didn’t really believe it would happen, so when I got my bfp I was pretty ignorant. This time I’m calmer, BUT I don’t know if it’s b/c I KNOW something’s going to happen or it’s b/c deep down I know we’re going to have another healthy baby!

Symptoms (if any): Hardly anything, it’s driving me crazy! Once in a while I’ll feel cramps, a little tired, or hungry soon after eating. Last pregnancy I had every symptom except morning sickness. It scares me!

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: Nothing really. I can’t have anything anyway since I’m still breastfeeding DS. But I’m kind of bummed that we’re going to be living right next to a REAL Starbucks and I can’t have anything w/ caffeine:(

This is 12dpo!

Post # 8
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

congrats mamas!  I’m cautiously joining this group, but it makes me nervous!!

Roll Call!

Estimated Due Date: January 9nd, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 27th/9DPO-the day after my birthday!  it was an awesome  belated gift!

When is your first appointment: I haven’t scheduled it yet.

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Yes, we were in the last week of our 10th month TTC when we found out. 

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: CP in Sept, MC in Feb, but no known medical issues.       

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: DH doesn’t even know yet!!  He told me today on the way to buy FRER that I can’t use them until Tues when AF is due because he’s scared of another CP.  we will probably tell our parents this weekend because they were SO supportive with our other losses. 

What are you most looking forward to: Everything – but mostly right now just making it to 9w4d which is when we suffered the MC. 

What are you most nervous about: another MC.  I’m terrified, and I’m really surprising myself by joining this board so soon. I’m also nervous about multiples, I was on Clomid this month!!

Symptoms (if any): fatigue and nausea.  ugh.  I don’t remember feeling this gross this early last time. 

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: definitely wine!

Post # 10
791 posts
Busy bee

@Lyndzo:  thank you!!  I really hope you get to join this board too!!!  I’ve stalked a bit on the 6+ board and your symptoms sound promising!!

sorry if my pic isn’t showing!  I’ve only taken wonfos so far, so if you can’t see it, I’ll def post a pic of the FRER when I take it on Tues.  If it is showing up, top one is 9DPO bottom is 10DPO.

Post # 11
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@lroetheli:  Congrats! Hopefully feeling gross is a good sign! Wondfo’s are my enemy right now…I didn’t realize how much they vary. I dipped 2 in the same sample this morning and one was really dark and the other one you could barely see the line. I’m going to stop testing or else I’m going to go crazy!

@Lyndzo:  Oh! I really hope you get to join us!

Post # 12
791 posts
Busy bee

@JewishBride:  thank you!  I’ve heard a lot of women having issues with wondfosbut fortunately    I’ve had good luck with them. Thankfully I’m not nauseous 24×7, but its definitely often enough!  I’m so glad I work from home so I can feel gross in privacy!  I’m also worried that there could be multiples..wise will find out soon enough!

I’m so excited to get to know everyone over the next 9 months!  I hope we all get to stay πŸ™‚

Post # 13
485 posts
Helper bee

I’m so excited about the next 8 months πŸ™‚ and getting to spend it with some amazing women that are just as grateful as I am to be KU!!!!!!!!!

Post # 14
422 posts
Helper bee

@lroetheli:  Eeeek! I’m so happy for you! Tons of sticky baby dust to you xxx

Post # 15
485 posts
Helper bee

Just wondering if anyone else is still temping? I can’t seem to stop πŸ™ I’m obsessed with knowing me temp in the morning. I’m also very scared that something is going to happen..   How is everyone feeling?

Post # 16
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Me, I’m here!!

Estimated Due Date: January 1st, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 18/8DPO

When is your first appointment: May 24th

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Yep, it was our third cycle trying.

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: Thankfully no. Honestly, I was surprised. It took my parents two years of trying to make me, so I always assumed I’d have a problem.      

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: Two of my three close friends knew on the first day. I would have told the third, but she’s been trying for longer, and I wanted to tell her in a more special/personal way. Ended up blurting it out at a wedding shower for someone else, oops. ugh. 

What are you most looking forward to: Each hurdle.  Getting to the first appt, to 12 weeks,  telling more people, finding out the sex, moving things around to create the nursery.

What are you most nervous about: Losing the baby, being a bad mom. 

Symptoms (if any): Cramping, fatigue.

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: coffee, booze, and sushi!! Oh, and my Rx meds for my back pain. Ugh!

Congrats, everyone!!! 

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors