(Closed) January 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 392
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MrsPuddingface: you’re  welcome!!  We are heading home tomorrow so I’ll cd efinitely use them again!!  I actually haven’t had any cramping. I had some early on before the BFP but none since. 

@MademoiselleL:  interesting. I don’t think I had heard pregnancy can cause skin to be more sensitive but it definitely makes sense!!

@Lyndzo:  Darling Husband is really freaked out about sex right now. We actually haven’t even had sex since my BFP and its driving me insane!!  We cant really right now since we are sharing a hotel room with his brother, so he better expect to be jumped when we get home! Lol

@MrsPuddingface:  don’t feel bad about laughing at me, I’ve made fun of myself all day!!  I felt so dumb!!

Post # 393
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

not so great news….odds are not in my favor…. But I’m not completely out yet. 

Hcg was 70 on Sunday (3weeks 4days)

Hcg as 97 on Tuesday (3weeks 6days) this number is not as high as is should be , they want it to double every 48-72 hours . 

progesterone is low at 6.6

i immediately started progesterone twice a day an am praying that I have a miracle baby, I have to get blood work done inn Monday and they will evaluate. I am praying I’m a slow riser and the progesterone helps with the hcg. I have suffered through 2 miscarriages already , one just in march of this year and am hoping I don’t have another one, odds are against me but I know miracles can happen and I havn’t bled at all which is good . Please pray for me. 

Post # 395
3110 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I had some light pink spotting today so my doc sent me for an ultrasound. I was so nervous, but I got to see my baby and everything is PERFECT!!! I got to see the heartbeat!!!

Post # 397
3110 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsPuddingface:  ooops! Thanks!!! Isn’t that the cutest white clump ever???

Post # 399
791 posts
Busy bee

@mamadingdong:  awe how sweet!  This makes me even more excited for my appointment next fri!  I was nervous we may not see the heartbeat yet at 6w, but you’re only due one day before me so I should see a heartbeat too!!

ETA:  oops I lied!  You’re already 6w but it still makes me excited!!  

Post # 400
791 posts
Busy bee

@nicolebug:  so sorry to hear your news. You and your peanut will be in my prayers!!

Post # 402
4802 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@nicolebug:  I’ll be thinking about you!  Sorry to hear that but hopefully they have caught it early enough and the progesterone will help.

Post # 403
3110 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsPuddingface:  only us girls in these early weeks can really appreciate these pics! I know I never did in the past. I have another appt on 5/22- 8 wks. Can’t wait! It’s a baby!!!

Post # 404
3110 posts
Sugar bee

@lroetheli:  it is almost surreal! you will love seeing that tiny heartbeat!

Post # 405
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@nicolebug:  I am praying for you!

@mamadingdong:  That picture is amazing. So glad you shared with us 🙂

Post # 406
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey ladies. Waiting for the results of my 2nd beta. First blood test on 12 dpo came back with an hcg level of only 11. Since then my tests have gotten lighter and my frer hardly had any line at all today so its just a waiting game to see if the numbers have doubled or gone down in 48 hours. It sounded super low to me so I’m not feeling great about it. Hoping for some good news but I’m being a negative nancy today!

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors