(Closed) January 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 407
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@nicolebug:  Sending postive vibes your way!

@Lyndzo:  I am hunting online for petite maternity clothes in a 12 or 14…seems like I am sort of a short fat freak!  I wear dresses a lot so I think I will be rocking maxi dresses for a while.  I think i might need a bella band because my pants are digging into me already.

@mamadingdong:  Aw, glad to hear and a heartbeat so soon…WOW!  Can’t believe your u/s was that fast.  I am not going to push getting one unless I get worried. But I want one by 12 weeks so I can show my white blob to my friends and family!

@MrsSunshine:  Some babies are a bit slow in the begininng.  Sending postive vibes your way.

Post # 408
3110 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

@aliciapdx:  I was scheduled for 8 weeks but since I spotted sat night and again this afternoon I got bumped up. You’re strong holding out til 12! 

Post # 409
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@mamadingdong:  Sorry to hear, but thanks for explaining it.  

Post # 410
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@aliciapdx:  @12 weeks its more than a white blob, you will see all the anatomy in detail and see the baby moving. It’s amazing. 

Post # 411
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@nicolebug:  I hope everything turns out ok, my thoughts are with you.

Post # 412
515 posts
Busy bee

@redhead46: Thank you,  time will tell…. started progesterone this morning. I will be taking it twice a day and I will see next week what the outcome will look like.

Post # 413
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@MrsSunshine:  I’m so sorry, hopefully everything turns out ok.

Post # 414
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@mamadingdong:  I know I sound so negative, but when I went in at 9w in jan, there was no heartbeat. Our baby was only measuring 7w6d not 8w6d like it should have been so I’m super excited this time. I thought I would be nervous and I might be this time next week, but I’m pretty optimistic this time. 

Post # 415
515 posts
Busy bee

@MrsSunshine:  I know exactly how you feel :(…. I hate the waiting game. I will be hoping and praying for good news for you!

Post # 416
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MrsSunshine:  You know how hard I’m pulling for you <3

@nicolebug:  I hope the progesteone works. Sending so many good vibes!

AFM I’m still feeling ok. I had a tiny bit of light cramps an hour ago but that was it (knock on wood).  I’m a little nervous now about my own progesterone. Doctor never said it was an issue, but hasn’t really said much about my short LP.  I told her I was on B6 to lengthen it and she said “good”. I’m still taking my B6 and B-Complex, which I’ve heard increases progesterone, so I’m hoping that helps.  Darling Husband says I’m worrying about nothing and to just keep on being happy.

Post # 417
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MrsSunshine:  so sorry to hear this. you and your little peanut will be in my prayers!

Post # 418
515 posts
Busy bee

@Lyndzo:  I have short LP too! I’ve been on B6 since Feb…. but it clearly didnt increase my progesterone. is this your first pregnancy?

Post # 419
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@Lyndzo:  Darling Husband and I are bickering too. I’m having crazy mood swings and it’s so hard to explain to him that it’s not his fault (completely)!

@MademoiselleL:  Medicine is amazing! I’m so excited to be having another baby, but I’m not looking forward to not being able to take anything for another year and a half +.

@nicolebug:  Oh no:( I’m so sorry! I’ll be sending happy thoughts your way!

@mamadingdong:  What a sweet little baby! I’m happy to hear everything’s going well!

Post # 420
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@nicolebug:  I’ve been on B6 and B-Complex for 6 months.  I was pregnant in January but it was a blighted ovum. I had to have a D&C to remove part of it b/c it did not all come out.  The OB who did the D&C said that she had no concerns for the future and that I shouldn’t have any trouble getting pregnant. 

Now I’m worrying :

Post # 421
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Did a bit of reading, found out that by continuing my B6 and B-Complex it can help keep my progesterone up. Feeling a bit better.

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors