(Closed) January 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 422
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@Lyndzo:  I was very nervous before dh and I had sex for the first time since getting pregnant last weekend! We I was pretty much done with that “stuff” after almost a week of bding every day during my fertile window. But just like last time the urge kind of came over me (tmi).

Luckily no spotting, but I did have a little cramping which I remember from my last pregnancy!

Post # 423
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Well just told my mom, a few weeks earlier than expected.  She just came out and asked what our plans are for the future and when we’re having kids. So I just of just smiled and said soon, so she asked if I was pregnant and I just nodded.  Not quite how I thought it would go down but I kind of panicked and then thought it was dumb to lie and say next year or something when we’re planning on telling her in 3 weeks.

Post # 424
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@redhead46:  Aww that’s cute how you told her.  How excited was she?

Post # 426
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

@Lyndzo:  Very surprised. she wasn’t expecting it at all.  She was really excited, this is her 5th grandkid.   But I realized I think I have a blurting problem.  How I told my mom, friend, and husband were all just blurting it out even though I had cute little ways I was going to tell them. Oh well

Post # 428
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Lyndzo:  We are like twins… I got pregnant/conceived in January… found out in March it was a blighted ovum.. had a D&C because my hcg was at 40,000 and Dr said it could take up to two months to miscarry. I still take B-6 too.  It wouldnt hurt to call your dr and have them do a progesterone test, especially with the short LP history. Don’t worry yourself too much. I have learned after 2 miscarriages if I want something done to speak up and demand it lol…. luckily I have a new DR and he seems to be alot more proactive .. like doing all these tests and calling in progesterone asap! 

Post # 429
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

@aliciapdx:  Yep, each of my sisters have 2 kids.  I’m the youngest of 3 girls.  My LO will be 11 months apart from my sister’s youngest. This will be the first grandkid for my Mother-In-Law, she’s going to freak out she’ll be so excited.

Post # 430
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@MrsPuddingface:  Thank you! only a few more days until i get to see my little sweet pea!!!  The spotting is still here, but I think it’s getting lighter and its still brown. I feel better about it. BUT IT HAS TO GO.  haha

Post # 431
4802 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

It’s so exciting that people are starting to see u/s photos!!  I can’t wait for that!

I had a good day today – we told Mother-In-Law and SIL and she was really excited.  Before that though I peed on another stick and bought the same brand that I got a super faint squinter on this time last week (with fmu).  This is what I got today though, with only about a 2 hour hold!  The second photo is what’s going on in my belly…a whole lot of BLOAT!! I swear to you that my stomach was completely flat just a week and a half ago!  If this keeps up I’m going to have a hard time hiding this until July…is this happening to anyone else??

FX to all of the bees who are waiting on news – I hope you hear something soon!

Post # 432
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

@MademoiselleL:  Nice line!  I was really bloated today, actually had to resort to the hair tie trick because my pants were squeezing my stomach too much, it hurt.

Post # 433
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

okay ladies, my brown spotting just turned red..calling dr in morning. trying not to think about it. not sure what to think right now 🙁

Post # 434
4802 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@redhead46:  Ok glad to know I’m not the only one.  That hair tie trick will be great I think.  I also pulled out all of my tops that are “flowy”!

@prettyjen82:  Hmm sorry to hear that.  I’m not sure what your doctor told you, but mine told me that if I had any red bleeding to go to the emergency room.  You might want to consider it if it becomes anything more than spotting.  FX for you!

Post # 435
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

@prettyjen82:  FX that everything is alright.  Keep us posted.

Post # 436
3110 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

@prettyjen82:  oh no. I think you should call your doctor’s emergency line or head to the ER. Not to scare you at all but red blood should be addressed quickly. Thinking of you. 

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors