(Closed) January 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 33
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Another November mama popping in to say a huge congrats to all of you!! Enjoy the journey, the good and the bad… you’ll all be approaching the 2nd tri in no time!! CONGRATS, and how exciting to have some new years babies coming!!!!! EEK!!

XOXO

Post # 34
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@MrsPuddingface: I am great!  Will be starting my 2nd tri this thursday with my little BOY!   You really have no idea how thrilled/excited/ectastic I am for you!  How are you feeling?

Post # 35
3110 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

@MrsPuddingface:  Congrats on your second BFP!

I am considered high risk because I am old- I’m 34, but will be 35 at delivery. I also have high blood pressure. I am off my meds and have to track my bp twice a day and see my regular PC every other week. I just called to schedule an appt with an MFM today- I want to do everything I can to make sure baby stays put til s/he is done cooking!

Post # 36
1548 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Roll Call!

Estimated Due Date: January 1st 2014

When did you find out/DPO: Last week, 19 DPO

When is your first appointment: May 3rd, 4 days from now!

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Yes, I went off BC in December 2013 and had been charting for 2 months.

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: No     

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: My two besties, then nobody else until week 13! 

What are you most looking forward to: Week 13, I’m so scared of miscarrying. All these statistics you hear about suck! 

What are you most nervous about: Not making it to 12 weeks!

Symptoms (if any): Loss of appetite 

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: Amazing summer beverages!

Post # 37
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MrsPuddingface:  I’m SO happy to be here with you too!  I agree, it’s sad that we’ve both suffered losses before, but hopefully this will be a smooth ride for both of us this time!  Darling Husband is already convinced I’m pregnant, but he doesn’t have the proof yet.  I really hope the nausea is a good sign!  at least it isn’t constant!!  usually goes away after I eat something.

Post # 38
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Today I woke up with very painful bb’s! Mainly my right one (left is my BFing boob…long story) it hurts like crazy and I can’t keep my DS from hitting or kicking them! BUT I’m so thankful that I’m feeling slightly more pregnant. Last night I had a minor freak out b/c I’m so scared of losing the baby, but I’m feeling much better today. I just have to keep reminding myself that I have a great chance of having another healthy baby!

Yesterday I took a couple more tests and the lines are getting much darker…the test line today on the frer was darker than the control:)

Post # 39
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hey everyone, this is just a place holder for now since I had a bit of bleeding and I want to get everything checked out before I join officially. But hooray for January 2014 babies! Congrats everyone! If all is well, my EDD will be January 4th.

@mamadingdong:  Hehe, you just called me old. I’m also 34, will be 35 at delivery. I hope everything will go smoothly for you despite your Bridal Party issues!

Post # 40
2299 posts
Buzzing bee

@PlusOne:  Hope everything is ok! Make sure to update us!

@MrsPuddingface:  Haha! We have quite a few times, but I think he’s more interested in tearing up his play area!

Post # 41
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@MrsPuddingface:   It would definitely be cool to be the first new year’s baby for 2014!! Mostly, I’m just glad to have a very memorable due date. 🙂

Post # 42
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@MrsStrawberry24:  Thank you, you too!

@prettyjen82:  Yeah I’m still temping too.  Not as rigorously- my times are quite at the same time and we were out of town for a night and I actually left my thermometer at home, it was kind of nice.

@MrsPuddingface:  Yeah I’m still testing but just with the Wondfos.  I have one more FRER left and figured I’d wait a week or so to use that. But the lines are getting darker each day, still pretty light though.  And yeah this is starting to sink in, sort of.  I think because I’m having a lot of symptoms so it definitely feels like something’s in there.  But I don’t know if I’ll be completely convinced until my doctors appt, which isn’t until the end of May.  But at least then they’ll do some lab work, confirm everything, and they said we’ll get to see the little guy for the first time. So excited! But still almost 5 weeks away, geez.

@PlusOne:  Keep us updated. I hope everything’s ok.

Post # 43
791 posts
Busy bee

New pee sticks!!  I talked Darling Husband into testing early!  He said he already knew I was pregnant but know he has solid proof!!  He was so sweet!  we are both very cautiously excited. 

ETA this is 11DPO and line seems dark to me!  I hope there’s only 1 in there!!

Post # 44
1509 posts
Bumble bee

Roll Call!

Estimated Due Date: January 1nd, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 20th/ 8 DPO

When is your first appointment: May 17th

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Yes, this was our second month trying.  With our first child, I got pregnant on our first try and actually got worried when it didn’t happen during our first month trying this time!

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: None, fingers crossed!  

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: My mom and then my best friend 

What are you most looking forward to: Giving our 1 year old daughter a little sister or brother and having a second blessing in our life

What are you most nervous about: Problems during pregnancy. I had major problems during my first pregnancy and was induced a month early.  Our daughter was slightly over 4 lbs.  I just want an easy, healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby.  My brother is also getting married on Saturday and I’m nervous about not letting the secret out as I don’t want to take any attention away from them!

Symptoms (if any): Fatigue 

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: Wine and diet coke

Married in July 2010, Daughter born in February 2012 and baby #2 due in January 2014

Post # 45
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@lroetheli:  Wow, nice dark line. I’m hoping mine gets that dark in a few days.  Congrats again.

Post # 46
791 posts
Busy bee

@redhead46:  Thank you!  I can’t wait to see your darker sticks!!

@Mrs. Louboutin:  congrats and welcome!!

@PlusOne:  I’m excited to see you here, even if it is tentatively, but I know you will officially be joining soon! FX for you!!

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors