(Closed) January 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 437
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@Lyndzo:  @lroetheli:  Aaaaa, so excited to see you lovelies on here! Congrats!!

Post # 438
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

double post

Post # 439
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@redhead46:  This is the first and likley only for FILS (BIL had testicular cancer last year) and my folks as well.  I do haev a younger brother (26,) but if he has kids he’s years away from it.  My dad is also 74 and although he’s in good health, I worry he might not make it to see much of his/her lives.  

@MademoiselleL:  I am a lot of bloat too and the rumor that I am KU has already surfaced at work because of it.  

@redhead46:  I dont’ even own a hair band (pixie cute) and I am tots getting a bella band next paycheck!

@prettyjen82:  Fingers crossed, will be checking for an update!

Post # 440
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Thank ladies..Not really bleeding anymore. (at the moment) when i wiped last night it was red on tp so went to bed thinking more was to come. well no and this morning wen to wipe and only brown??????????????? Got a call in to dr should call back any minute…………..why……I HATE THIS

Post # 441
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MademoiselleL:  You look so cute!  I’m bloated but I’m already fat so it’s not noticable πŸ™

@prettyjen82:  FX it’s just implantation bleeding, once and a while (in the early stages) it can be a little red. Keep us posted!

@UK Bride:  Aww thank you!

Post # 442
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@nicolebug:  Whoa we are twins. I’m kind of worrying now.  Maybe I will go see her today, see what she says.

On the bright side I’m 18DPO and still feeling pregnant πŸ™‚

Post # 443
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

On way to dr……….

Post # 445
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@nicolebug:  Thinking of you! Good thoughts and FX for you.

Post # 446
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@UK Bride:  thanks mama!!  I miss all of you ladies!  Hope you and the twins are doing great! πŸ™‚

Post # 447
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@prettyjen82:  FX dear!  Hope everything is ok. 

Post # 448
290 posts
Helper bee

So… I feel pretty normal. Which after reading all your symptoms of course is making me crazy but then again I’m only 5w1d so it’s still early I think. I’m enjoying no crazy feelings yet since I’m sure it will change soon. I’m pretty nervous about MS since I already have an insane sense of smell and already get really turned off by a large number of smells in general and work a corporate job where I can’t leave or get away if something makes me feel bad. Oh jeez lol.

Anyone else with really minimal symptoms? I’ve had a couple bad headaches but I think that’s caffeine withdrawl and some minor cramping but nothing that’s super noticable. Took another test and it popped up pregnant so I’m assuming it’s all good. I cannot wait for my first appt!!!

When are you ladies telling your parents and in-laws? I’d like to wait till after my 8 week appt but I see my parents all the time and they will notice something is up within the next few weeks so I’d rather tell them sooner rather than later and have it be a real surprise than have them suspect it first! Can’t wait!

When are you ladies telling your job? I am planning to wait until 12 weeks unless I start getting sick at work or if I am noticably exhausted a few days in a row and my boss notices it.

Post # 449
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@EquiBee2013:  Hey hun! November mama popping in here. I am 12w1d today and literally have had basically minimal/no symptoms the entire pregnancy so far! I always thought something was “wrong” but turns out, just lucky! I’ve had NO MS, (none, zero, nada), minimal tiredness, only recently (as in the last 2 weeks) experienced some mild food aversions… nothing strange. My boobs were really tender for the first I’d say 8 weeks, but really only to the touch. I haven’t had to pee more often, and I’d say only get up half of the nights during the week to pee. I had a great u/s at 7w6d and saw a growing baby and a heartbeat, and we have our NT scan tomorrow and hoping for more good results.  Just wanted to let you know it’s totally normal to be lacking symptoms, some people are just luckier than others!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 450
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@StaceyA:  Thank you for the reassurance.  You’re so lucky with no MS.  I’m praying I don’t get it bad.

Post # 451
290 posts
Helper bee

@StaceyA:  Thank you for popping in! I hope I am also lucky in the MS and symptom dept! I know I’m still really early but that would be awesome! Congrats November mama! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors