(Closed) January 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 452
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

My results are in but doctor is off today. Waiting to see the other doctor so she can give me the first HCG number. I’m praying it’s a good number.

Post # 453
4802 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@prettyjen82:  Good luck!

@EquiBee2013:  That bloat is really the only thing I have, and it’s much worse after I eat something.  I’ve already told my parents but I will wait to tell my work.  I will probably tell just before 12 weeks (very end of June) because then I don’t come back to work until September and don’t just want to show up with a belly.

@Lyndzo:  Good luck!  Let us know!

Post # 454
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

HCG is 507! I almost cried when she told me. Going for another test today and on Saturday.

Post # 455
4802 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Lyndzo:  I don’t know anything about HCG but I’m hoping that’s a good cry…

Post # 456
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi ladies. Thanks very much for all of your support. It means the world to me. I’m bleeding today,  so I’m not hopeful. I should have my second numbers in a couple hours and I fully expect them to be lower. I’ll update once I know for sure.

Post # 457
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MademoiselleL:  normal range is 5-436. Doctor said anything over 50 is a good number then told me it was 507. Happy tears!

Just had my second draw done and  should find out on Saturday. Feeling lots of twinges today. 

@MrsSunshine:  Hun, I am so sorry you are bleeding. I am praying for you! 

Post # 458
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@EquiBee2013:  We told Future In-Laws since we see them 3-5 times a week (they dog sit) and he is super close w/ his dad.  They are our biggest support system and fantastic people.  I moved plans up and will tell my folks when I see them (they live 11 hrs away) July 4th, I think I counted that as 12 weeks+3 days!

Telling my job for as long as I can keep it a secret.  My job is very high stress and with  1 person short is a big deal since my boss has to then work an extra 14+ hours to cover groups.  Plus they just fired someone and we only have 4 employes and a boss. My boss would probably cry and panic if she knew.  Truth is I plan on qutting before my EDD if things go as planned.  

My symptoms are being tired and after 7pm I get horrible cramps/twinges all night or until I take a Tylenol.  I also have bloat and lack of focus (but that’s prob bc I am excited) also peeing more.  It’s really not that bad and no MS which I am scared of!

@prettyjen82:  Fingers X

@Lyndzo:  YAY! Great numbers!

Post # 459
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@prettyjen82:  FX for good news!

@EquiBee2013:  I’m close to you at 4 weeks 7 days and I have nothing but a little heartburn on occasion.  I started out tired now I have more energy than normal, no MS, no sore boobs but those tests keep popping up positive with a nice dark line!  I’m just enjoying it while it lasts…

@StaceyA:  I hope i’m as lucky as you! I already have a sensitive gag reflex so I know  if MS comes it is going to be hard for me…

@Lyndzo:  Congrats mama!

@MrsSunshine:  Hugs your way!

Post # 460
1251 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Just popping in (not TTC, but was previously and will be again in a bit, hopefully!) to say congrats to all the mamas! 😀 H&H 9 months for all of you!

Post # 461
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Thank you so much for your concern! The ultra showed a healthy little peanut and I got to see and hear the heartbeat!! Feel so much better. They also found a cyst on ovary but said it was normal. Go back in 10 days for bloodwork and proper ob appt!!

Post # 462
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@AcheneMalefic:   Thanks!

@prettyjen82:  So glad everything is ok and how exciting to get to see your LO, I can’t wait for my appointment.

Post # 463
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@redhead46:  Thank you!! Tears of joy!!

Post # 464
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi January mamas!  Just popping over from September to wish you all the best with your pregnancies.    

Post # 465
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@prettyjen82:  OMG that’s amazing! Proof that God puts miracles inside us.

So the POAS obsession doesn’t stop. I bought 2 dollar store tests.  Then decided to make a “baby box” for memories. I’m such a nerd.

Post # 466
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@prettyjen82:  I am sooo glad to hear (read) that!

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors