(Closed) January 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 48
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Lyndzo:  thanks lady!  any updates from you?!

Post # 49
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@MrsPuddingface:  My mom has already bought me some maternity jeans! haha..My whole family are so excited for us!

I know their are so many KU laides from the April thread! I’m loving it!! Hopefully everyone is feeling well!!! xoxo

Post # 51
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@lroetheli:  beautiful lines!! So happy for you!!

Post # 52
791 posts
Busy bee

@prettyjen82:  thank you!!  I’m excited to get to know you guys over the next 8 months!! πŸ™‚

I just called to schedule my first appointment, and they want me to come in for a beta test and a progesterone test before they schedule an appointment.  I should have my appointment scheduled soon!!

Post # 53
Hostess
8146 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

congrats all you beautiful mommies! I’m so happy to see you charting ladies here! You deserve it so much! all of you!  πŸ™‚ I’m looking forward to seeing who goes into labor on New Years eve!  πŸ™‚  First baby of 2014?? 

Post # 54
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@glimmeringone:  

Just wanted to say congratulations:) and we have the same due date(i have my dating u/s on may 10!) and we are going the same day for our first prenatal visit. That’s pretty neat:)

Post # 55
213 posts
Helper bee

Just wante to say hello and congratulations to each and every one of you!! My original due date was dec 26 but, my dr told me jan 1 yesterday. So, I thought I’d introduce myself πŸ™‚

Roll Call!

Estimated Due Date: January 1st, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 20th/ 10 DPO

When is your first appointment: Dating u/s may 10 & first prenatal appt may 24!

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Yes, we got pregnant our second month ttc!

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: Nope! Thank goodness!

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: My parents, sister, and best friend. Also, my hubby’s parents, brothers, and sister in law. 

What are you most looking forward to? A lot! Ultrasounds, getting a bump, feeling baby move, feeling baby hiccup, and finding out what baby is after delivery. Most important would be living our life with our son or daughter:)!

What are you most nervous about: Feeling crappy for the next 9 months.. =

Symptoms (if any): cramping, moodiness, and fatigue 

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: not worrying about what I eat:)

Post # 56
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@idaho1745:  Cool!!  Congratulations to you, yay!!  I can’t believe we have to wait a whole month for that appointment! πŸ™‚

Post # 57
213 posts
Helper bee

@glimmeringone:  

I know!! I’m kind of surprised! I mean, I want a list of do’s and dont’s of pregnancy lol! I’m just glad I went to the doc yesterday and she scheduled my u/s before my 1st appt. When I made the appt, the receptionist said I wouldn’t get an u/s until after my obgyn visit. So woohoo! Hopefully this month goesquickly! πŸ™‚

Post # 58
791 posts
Busy bee

@idaho1745:  congrats and welcome!!

I just got my beta results…..123.8!  does that seem high for 12DPO?  I go back again for another draw on thurs.  Did anyone else have a beta test to compare?

Post # 60
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@lroetheli:  umm…yes. At least according to this website: http://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

but I think it can vary quite a bit.  I can’t wait until you have your first u/s…twinsies?!?! πŸ˜‰ Haha sorry just saw that and I got curious, too.  I am so happy for you and will keep stopping by to check on you and the rest of the ladies on this thread! πŸ™‚ 

And congrats to all you to-be January mommas from a to-be September momma, I can’t believe there’s already babies cooking for next year!  SO exciting!!! 

Post # 61
791 posts
Busy bee

@cowgirlace:  @MrsOats:  oh gosh!  I’m really thinking there might be more than 1 in there!  my tests are DARK!  when I had my last BFP I don’t remember by tests being this dark until a few days after missed AF, but I never had beta tests before.  I think they are more concerned this time since my MC.  I’ll definitely update thurs!!

@cowgirlace:  I miss all of you ladies on the Sept boards, but I’m sure you understand why I haven’t popped back in.  While I’m so incredibly happy for each and every one of you, it was just too hard to see where I could have been, so I stayed away and tried to stay positive!  hope you’re doing well!!

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors